Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2 weeks ago I picked up a very mint, '03 Redline Touring. I've been around the my350z.com board and also found this one. Just wondering what the vet's have to say about where the Z knowledge is best? I have a few mod's in mind for the spring and would like to meet some Z owners from the Mid-Atlantic area (I live in MD). I'd also like to attend some meet's, drives, etc.

For the money, this car has greatly exceeded my expectations. As you all know, the styling, handling, and performance are fantastic for the money. I'm now part of the cult-ure :thumbsup:

·
Registered
97 Posts
Originally posted by roadracerr6@Nov 16 2004, 07:11 AM
2 weeks ago I picked up a very mint, '03 Redline Touring. I've been around the my350z.com board and also found this one. Just wondering what the vet's have to say about where the Z knowledge is best? I have a few mod's in mind for the spring and would like to meet some Z owners from the Mid-Atlantic area (I live in MD). I'd also like to attend some meet's, drives, etc.

For the money, this car has greatly exceeded my expectations. As you all know, the styling, handling, and performance are fantastic for the money. I'm now part of the cult-ure  :thumbsup:

Most of what I consider the good members bounce from site to site.

There are 3 that I frequent.

my350Z.com
350z-tech.com
350zmotoring.com

Each have their good things and bad things. Of the 3 sites I would however say this one has fewer flamers then the others. This site is however kind of in the infant stage as it is the newest of the bunch, but it is growing and it has a pretty good collection of information.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
In my opinion this site is the best. You get the best attitude and information here. The moderators and administrators are awesome too, and the people here are a whole lot more friendly. I haven't spent a lot of time at 350zmotoring, but I know my350z is a good place to go if you need a fast answer. There are more members over there, so you will probably get your answers faster and more thorough. Either way, :welcome: and glad you're enjoying the Z!

·
Registered
598 Posts
i live in severna park, which is near annapolis. there are a few z cars here in the area but ive only been able to contact one of them.
mdzowner

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Welcome :wavey: to tech! First off join the ECZA (East Coast Z Association) go to ecza.org. We have several meets a year and just started putting on shows this past summer. Our meets are hella-fun! :biggrin: Spring meet we had over 140 Z's of all gens show up. This fall we had over 50 Z's for the dealers choice show. Be on the lookout for the race day/meet/show that DaKing and ECZA are working on......usually we have the meets in West Chester PA a hop skip and jump from you. The race day will be in NJ. Keep your eye on the regional forum. Unfortunately you missed the fall meet/show by 2 weeks. Spring will come soon tho................again welcome and if you have questions just ask, we are a friendly bunch here.....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts