Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Just installed my new shoes. Specs are 19x9.5 +23 (245/35) fr n 19x11 +17 (295/30). Car is lowered 1 inch up front n 1.5 inch on d rear using Tein CS. Did fender mods for the rears. Sory for the crappy pics. Enjoy

Front rims fits perfectly

Fender mod (pulled out nearly 2 inch)

End result :shiftdrive:

:cheers:

Cheers,
D

ps: Thanx to illz33 for the tyre advice n Zam for the company ;)

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QUOTE (Targ @ Jun 20 2008, 08:36 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=538382
Looks great man ... how did you "pull" the rear fenders out? ... I'm just curious
At 1st they rolled the inner fender n stratched it out using the roller. Keep in mind that this had already damaged my paint. Only managed to pull ard 3/4 inch. Then they use a jack to push out the inner fenders out along with severe knocking to the inner walls of the fender.

·
Registered
2,924 Posts
Looks great! :)

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sexay!!!

·
Registered
737 Posts
QUOTE (9992 @ Jun 20 2008, 08:58 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=538413
haha thanx zam.. post ur pics too dude...
I posted them up in the PPW thread hehe :)

I didn't want to get flamed for duplication haha

I'm scrounging around for lugs still, with shipping seems to be more or less the same price available locally...

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanx for the compliments fellas...

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dope setup!!

BTW, is that a coolant reservoir or our window washer reservior in the on the bottom of the passenger side?

That mother is huge!!

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sory the late reply... thanx for the compliments guys... do check out my Audio build n comments are welcome...

·
Registered
60 Posts
def looks sick! nice work, just wondering do you have blue lugs or what? I see lots of blue in the center of the wheel, but the one pic of the wheels i dont.

·
Registered
737 Posts
QUOTE (05DaytonaZ @ Aug 16 2008, 10:58 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=551064
def looks sick! nice work, just wondering do you have blue lugs or what? I see lots of blue in the center of the wheel, but the one pic of the wheels i dont.
I was there for the install so I'll be able to shed light on the wheels without the blue lugs.

In the beginning before the arches were flared, they wanted to see how far the body work needed to go by fitting the wheels without the blue lugs. They did so there would be less scuffing on the blue rear lugs.

:)

So after they got the dimensions for the flaring of the arches, they unmounted the wheels and did the work before finally mounting them on again with the right lugs and bodywork done.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanx guys and yes like wat Zamski said, juz temporary lugs used during the pulling of fender process.

·
Registered
68 Posts
i want to run the same set up, but how did you do the rear 2 inch extended? will it fit with out extending the rear fender?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts