Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
with 1 bent volk and two scraped pretty bad, i may be in the market for a new set of shoes soon..

decisions, decisions...

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Pricing?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wow. Those are nice. a great addition to the RH line-up. I wonder where they are measuring from though. I asume that they are referring to the full lip (from between spokes - not from the spoke faces). The design allows them to have such a huge lip becasue of the way the spokes are set so deeply and curve outward. Really nice.

·
Registered
755 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
this is a message I got from Bryan @ 350znolinestore regarding the price
The price for the Racing Hart R5-Pro 19x9.0 & 19x10.5 Silver/Polished Lip with Toyo T1-R 245/35/19 and 275/35/19 tires, center caps, Mounting and Balancing and all hardware (lugs and center rings) and free shipping (lower 48 states) to your door for your car is $3021.00 & price for just wheels is $2227.00 & shipping to Canada is about $80.00 more. Please let me know if you are interested or have any other question. We also match or beat other vendor's price.

Bryan

I think It's very nice price.

·
Registered
376 Posts
The five inches is from the inner lip that the spoke is molded to. The spoke is probably an inch and a half closer to the outside of the rim than that. My rims ar the RH J5 Pros, Hers a pic of the lip.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts