Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got my new Volk wheels installed. The offsets are +30f and +24r. I will post better pics later when I get my dig camera back on the weekend.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Can't wait for bigger pics with closeups. In your sig, you state that you have 275 in the rear. I thought you could go with 295's on 10.5" wheels. Did I read that wrong?

·
Registered
300 Posts
Awesome wheels guy. But your tire sizes are way too small for those rim sizes. Why did you choose those widths? Normally a 9.5" rim mounts a 275 and a 10.5" rim mounts a 295. You can see in your pictiures how the tires are bulged out to fit those rims. Maybe you have to do this so they clear properly (?).

But again, very nice rims and fairly uncommon model so good job!

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys. I went with these size tires because it was what my vendor recomemded. I asked about going with 285 on the back, but he said that would rub. Actually the 275 on the 10.5 seems ok, the 245 on 9.5 seems stretched, maybe a 255 would have been better. But I like these sizes.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I posted better pics of the car in the general discussion forum.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
[/quote]
<span style="color:darkblue">Anyone looking for that thread, it's been moved to the Gallery / Garage forum link</span>

1 - 7 of 7 Posts