Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At SEMA, I noticed that quite a few Zs had a TT kit by a company that I believe was named Power International. One of the guys who had the kit installed told me that it blows the GReddy TT kit away. Does anyone know anything about this kit?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah. Seriously. I couldn't believe how many had it. The guy I talked to who had it said the company was pretty new

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I just did a lot of searching around for this kit and couldnt find it anywhere. Would like to see some info if anyone knows anymore about it.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Ohh.. it's not Power International.. it's called Power Enterprise. I have that same kit on my Z.. I was at the Concept 2 Product booth with the Silverstone TT Z. What kind of info do you need on the kit?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank you!! I couldn't remember the second word, and for some reason International jumped out at me. Haha.

What kind of numbers does this thing put out? And what does it go for? And where can we find more info on it?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Yes it's more expensive than the greddy kit for several reasons... when it comes to the quality of the parts they use.. the PE kit is far superior. Also, the turbos are ball bearing turbos which spool faster than the Greddy. Which is why PE's output at 4 psi boost is about the same as Greddy at 6 psi.

·
Registered
806 Posts
I've heard that Power Enterprise doesn't really make a lot of inventory for their suppliers and that it takes a long time for them to make any parts. I'd probably go with the Greddy because it's not as expensive and on tap at dealers.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Do not buy the PE kit until they start shipping cast manifolds. One close friends and member has cracked them TWICE! In less than a couple of months.

Power output is comparable between the kits. And to this day, nobody has posted a good solid PE dynojet dynochart, so we can compare apples to apples.

If I could do it again...personally...skip the PE kit and Greddy kit..and go straight to the APS kit. Also realize the PE kit doesnt come with ANY engine mangement devices.....just a fuel pump and FPR.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Originally posted by gq_626@Oct 28 2004, 08:53 PM
Do not buy the PE kit until they start shipping cast manifolds.  One close friends and member has cracked them TWICE!  In less than a couple of months.

Power output is comparable between the kits.  And to this day, nobody has posted a good solid PE dynojet dynochart, so we can compare apples to apples. 

If I could do it again...personally...skip the PE kit and Greddy kit..and go straight to the APS kit.  Also realize the PE kit doesnt come with ANY engine mangement devices.....just a fuel pump and FPR.

werd, most people w/ the pe kit are going to technosquare

·
Registered
62 Posts
Yeah, GQs right . . . the APS is the only kit that addresses all the FI issues: fuel, timing, and a few others ;)

G

1 - 15 of 15 Posts