Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
408 Posts
So,on the top of your to-do list after getting this car that from the pics
has a pretty worn interior,the exterior just as bad or worse.in addition,you say
the car runs OK,albeit has wheel issues etc.
You install a stereo system,tablet ...

Don't get it.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I expected comments as such from ******* posers like you... You can tell what my interior looks like from a pic of my stereo??? IDIOT there is not a scratch on my seats or dash... You're RIDICULOUS!! If you must know I installed those components because i already had them and its MY CAR so i can do what i want!! You are a complete ******* if you cannot see that this car has been sanded for a paint job. There is not a scratch or ding on the body... I SAID I BOUGHT IT AS A PROJECT SO OBVIOUSLY ITS NOT PERFECT..... DOUCHE BAG

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What wheel issues???? I said a wheel is broken and i am looking for one.... How does that affect the way the engine runs??? Get a life

·
Super Moderator
1,327 Posts
I expected comments as such from ******* posers like you... You can tell what my interior looks like from a pic of my stereo??? IDIOT there is not a scratch on my seats or dash... You're RIDICULOUS!! If you must know I installed those components because i already had them and its MY CAR so i can do what i want!! You are a complete ******* if you cannot see that this car has been sanded for a paint job. There is not a scratch or ding on the body... I SAID I BOUGHT IT AS A PROJECT SO OBVIOUSLY ITS NOT PERFECT..... DOUCHE BAG

Ya know, EuroZ only made a few comments and didn't deserve the abuse you heaped on him. As a regular participant on this board he's hardly a poser and has some good, constructive comments on most topics. But your defensiveness and abusive language are certainly not welcome. Good luck on your project, but drop the attitude.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok maybe I did let him have it a lil bit...lol But dudes really need to know what they are talking about before they go shooting off the negative comments.. Even though i am sharing it i am really doing it for my personal record/whomever I choose to sell it to later.. I can take constructive criticism once it's valid. How can he possibly know what my interior looks like to call it crappy? Any real car guy can see that the car is prepped for paint but yet he thrashes it and assumes i drive the car around like that because i put my "spare sounds" in it. Obviously I will get another wheel and paint before i drive the car around. (Guess he thinks I am the guy in the pic with my car) Lol......This is a project car, I have a truck and another car to drive so it doesn't matter what order I do things in. Thanks

·
Registered
408 Posts
My apologies if I have offended you.
It sure appears that I have.

My comments were largely based on--what I would do.
I have the same year Z. It is also a Touring.
Bought it new in 2002. Have invested about 25k in mods.
So,95k miles later,I do have a few opinions.

You are right,it is your car,you can do what you want,when you want.

Keep us updated on your project!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It was not about offending me but apologies accepted anyways. I can respect an opinion or advice once there are no shots fired. I will take the car to the shop tomorrow to find out what all upgrades have been done to it since i am not the original owner. I plan to spend no more than 5k on this and about 2 of that is for paint. I am too old to have the fastest z in town..lol

1 - 9 of 9 Posts