Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
whats up everyone dave from pittsburgh (go steelers) i have an 03 z silver just an intake but hopefully more soon looking for some people around this area to cruise with and pick there brain about this car thanks

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Welcome to the site! We have a few members from that area, theres plenty of brains to pick around here and we love talking about our Zs!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
:party: WHOO HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Where in Da Burgh are ya? I am in Wilkins Township......churchill/monroeville area. Right now, the Z (Lucy) is away for the winter :cry: but come spring time there will be stuff to do! OH Z runs around the Akron area, ECZA meets around Philly, and we can start a pgh area meet if ppl are interested enough. A lot of the 350Z drivers around here seem to not be interested....

When the spring comes, we'll be going back to BeaveRun :wink:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:welcome: Fellow Steelers fan here!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
[/quote]
whats up jinxxy saw your car on zchickz in like july nice ride for sure im actually living in penn hills so not to far from you def would like to meet up sometime im driving mine all winter i love it 10000 miles since i bought it in july so believe me im intrested look forward to hearing from you tried sending you a pic of mine but i dont know how to make it smaller mabey next time

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome to the site!

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
whats up jinxxy saw your car on zchickz in like july nice ride for sure im actually living in penn hills so not to far from you def would like to meet up sometime im driving mine all winter i love it 10000 miles since i bought it in july so believe me im intrested look forward to hearing from you tried sending you a pic of mine but i dont know how to make it smaller mabey next time
Thanks man! What part of Penn Hills? We are just off Greensburg Pike, behind Bob's Lounge if you know where that is.....You are prob. like 10 mins from me! :cheers: :party: Be careful in the snow man. The Z no like snow :ahhh: Hit me up in PM or email, [email protected] And if ya see me in the audi OR the Z make sure to honk and wave!!!!!! :lol: Terri aka Jinxxy

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
There is an 06 LS Coupe (lemans sunset, the orange color) that I've been seeing up at the monroeville mall area where the state store is, I think the owner is going to that beauty school, missed her by *that much* the other night.........I'm keeping my eye out for her :cheers: Usually tho, they aren't *Z* people, just ppl driving a car. :headshake:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i hear you havent seen her yet but there is a girl in my plan that has the same silver z as me and she can drive it i chased her into monroeville the other day it was quite a run not that im a race car driver but i think i can hold my own if you see mine youll know i always have it opened up

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
THere is a pile up on parkway east inbound right now..........sunday drivers :db: LOL

I let my buddy Aaron, who has a 91 300ZXTT take lucy for a spin on 376 towards the turnpike, he had the biggest grin on his face after the run, he was too scuuured to look at the speedo :rolf2: He got up to about 115-120, he was :nervous: about it but loved it :rolf2: I was more nervous sitting in the passenger seat, not too many people get to drive lucy!!!

I want to take people out on the parkway east inbound :shoot: during rush hour, their heads are up their asses. And get the f out of the left lane you slow mofos, my EXIT is in the left lane and don't be trying to get over at the last minute morons and cause backup b/c I'll :50cal: you :rolf2:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
so glad people feel the same way i do cant wait to hit the track with people who know how to drive i have some learning to do 140 on 28 this morning like a jog in the park

1 - 20 of 22 Posts