Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome! We're glad you like it. Check out all the sections and don't be shy. We like to keep the topics organized, so don't be surprised if a question gets moved around, or you find tons of info in the correct section. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
:welcome: to the site!

We're all family here, so just ask questions and get aquainted! Let us know if you have any problems or concerns!

Do you have any modifications done to your Z or are you planning on any for the future?

·
Registered
300 Posts
You now must provide pics, as many as possible. We like pics. Did I mention that we like pics :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
[/quote]

First thing i had to do was upgrade the speakers, nothing crazy just picked up a stock panel for the 10" sub for behind the drivers seat and put in a jl sub. (it was a pain in the ass to make that area air tight but it wasnt my job thank god) Also got the amp hidden real nice under the bottom panel in the glove box. It's not too flashy but the sound quality is 100x's better. I'm not sure what should be next on the list, any suggestions are certainly welcome. pics are on the way!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts