Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
<div align='left'>Sweet, I am going to attempt to set up Zcar meets as I did with Moto meets. As far as the color, its Pikes Peak Pearl with grey-ish leather color. No mods yet but I plan on getting an upgraded spoiler zoon and a JWT Pop charger. Eventually, I am wanting an upgraded sound system since I would be more of a Poser in this car. lol. Speed is left for the 07 CBR 1k RR. For those local ones feel free to message me and Ill give you all my number. We can get the meets started. And I get free advice from those that know a butt load more about Z's than I do...

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
QUOTE (poposz @ Jul 15 2008, 05:42 AM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=544740
<div align='left'>Sweet, I am going to attempt to set up Zcar meets as I did with Moto meets. As far as the color, its Pikes Peak Pearl with grey-ish leather color. No mods yet but I plan on getting an upgraded spoiler zoon and a JWT Pop charger. Eventually, I am wanting an upgraded sound system since I would be more of a Poser in this car. lol. Speed is left for the 07 CBR 1k RR. For those local ones feel free to message me and Ill give you all my number. We can get the meets started. And I get free advice from those that know a butt load more about Z's than I do...
[/quote]

Upgrading the sound system doesn't make you a poser man! Even speed demons need to ba able to enjoy the tunes!

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
QUOTE (Pumpkinhead @ Jul 15 2008, 12:36 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=544840
Upgrading the sound system doesn't make you a poser man! Even speed demons need to ba able to enjoy the tunes!
Very true! LOL I went Twin Turbo for more speed than turned around and add weight by a complete Audio/Video system. :irock:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
QUOTE (eTraxx @ Jul 14 2008, 06:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=544578
Welcome to Tech. Hope you enjoy it here. Word of advice .. be VERY careful around a couple of the 'gals' here. One of them .. Terri (Jinxxycat) is about 6'3" and 180lbs .. one mean gurl.

:lol:
:OMG: :rolf2: I resemble that remark :lmfao: bahaha good one Ed :)

QUOTE (poposz @ Jul 14 2008, 11:46 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=544675
First of all, the leather is the grey-ish color, not sure that the color is... sorry, be patient - I'm new...lol... I too am a member of the ZclubofHouston and I hope to get together with several z members soon. I am used to setting up local motorcycle meets and would like to do the same for Z owners. As a moto enthusiast and being that I love talking to people, meets are super fun for me... Local people, let me know if you are interested. Also I wish that I could learn about Z's from people on here as I know about bikes. So please inform me of anything that you all can. As I said, I am alway here for ya'll too... PoPo
Yes that would be frost leather interior, of course it's the fastest color :) Welcome and congrats on the purchase. Keep the shiny side up :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Yes that would be frost leather interior, of course it's the fastest color :) Welcome and congrats on the purchase. Keep the shiny side up :shiftdrive:
[/quote]

Actually, by having leather in your car instead of cloth seats, you are adding weight, and more weight equals less speed....... so the frost leather would not in fact be the fastest color. :shock: Although by having brickyard, black, or silverstone on the car you automatically have more horsepower than those other colors......so I guess it evens out.

21 - 26 of 26 Posts