Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sup guys,
Well like the title says, I'm new to this forum. I've been lurking and doing research on 350zmotoring (MethodZRN) and my350z (MethodRN). I finally picked up my very own Z last week (1/20). Man what a day! I was grinning from ear to ear. Anyways, here she is

Find me in the garage for more info.

I'll see you guys around.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome, and that Z looks great. Nice and shiny. Like the badging. Stick around, this is a great place as is motoring for lots of goodies.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome and definately stick around!

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
Congratulations on becoming a Z owner and props for researching your purchase.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks you guys. This seems like the most developed site out of the 3 that I visit. Running into pretty much the same peeps, met some good ones already. Now all I need is to find a local group of forum members to meet and greet.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]
Wherever you're from, just go to our regional section and post a thread or look for an existing thread of peeps in your area. Somebody's bound to chime in and get in touch.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
[/quote]

Interesting you would say that since we are the youngest site :shiftdrive:
<div align="right">[snapback]66704[/snapback]
[/quote]

Yeah, well this site seems more organized. Also seems to work w/ no hitches. my350z.com was the first site I started visiting and for a while they always seemed to be down. Anyways, great site, good people so far, and good tips. Thanks

1 - 12 of 12 Posts