Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, how many of you guys would be interested in buying this shift knob made from Unlimited Tuning. It is a limited production item and will only be available for a limited time. Im not going to lie, the shift knob is pretty pricey and I cant release pricing at this time until we sort some things out but it is very high quality, full titanium, 2.6 inches in height. I know as a consumer, price means everything but if there are enough of you guys that want this I will be able to do something with the pricing and keep in mind that this product will most likely be only available though us and no one else. Whos interested?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:banghead: must...get...my....mind...out...of...gutter...

I like the angled pics. I'm going to have to pass only because it doesn't add any HP to the car. :lol:

·
Registered
150 Posts
[/quote]

:lmfao: I was going to say the same thing, looks like something I would find in my wifes closet.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]
First thing I thought when I saw it. Looks like a silver bullet :lmfao:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah yeah, it looks like a vibrator, lol....
hey, we'r hoping it will appeal to the female Z owners, or significant others hehe.
valentine's day is coming up guys, not only is it a toy for your car, it's a........well, ok, you get the idea.............
LOL

Honestly, it's a nice shift knob, we're getting one to try out here early next week. should be really nice.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
[/quote]

Thats a great marketing strategy! Keep yourself and the woman happy at the same time!

·
Registered
406 Posts
It's kind of unique looking for sure. The colors are sure to get some favorable comments.

Before everybody becomes too quick too jump on the 'make fun' wagon, I'll bet there are a bunch of DB Z owners that wouldn't mind adding this item to their interiors.
:goodtimes:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

LMAO, and Tony - if ya donate one, I'll be sure to post up some interesting pics of the woman's perspective on this product.. and no, I'm not kidding..

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
[/quote]

LMAO, and Tony - if ya donate one, I'll be sure to post up some interesting pics of the woman's perspective on this product.. and no, I'm not kidding..
<div align="right">[snapback]72674[/snapback]
[/quote]
****, I might donate to the cause to see this one! :cheers:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

<div align="right">[snapback]72674[/snapback]
[/quote]
****, I might donate to the cause to see this one! :cheers:
<div align="right">[snapback]72715[/snapback]
[/quote]

heh.. just cant post any faces.. you understand.. :lmfao:

·
Registered
5 Posts
How much???

1 - 20 of 20 Posts