Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Looks a little bigger than Stillens . I would like to see the hood ? It has to have a lot bigger hump on the hood than Stillens

EDIT...After looking at it closer ..it looks to be taller , but not as long

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Is this really the 4 year rumored Dreamworks ? Seems like could have done a little better after 4 years of "its coming out in a few months"
I'm not sure, but it does have a very similar design as the R&D piece they had.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
That doesn't look anything like the dreamworks s/c. It was supposed to fit with stock hood.
It looks similar. It was also supposed to be out about 2 years ago...so that doesn't say much.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
apparantly Dream Workes still has it for sale on their website, although I believe it has never even been manufactured

Eaton 90 Roots Type Supercharger.
*Power output of approximately 400 hp at the crankshaft.
*Dual water to air intercoolers.
*Dual auxiliary injectors.
*Stainless steel braded fuel hoses.
*High volume fuel rails.
*Full length intake runners.
*Off throttle bypass.
*ECU upgrade.
*No hood or body modifications.
*Construction is of lightweight cast aluminum.
*Dream Workes SST systems have a optional 4 year/48,000 mile limited power-train warranty.
*50 state emissions legal with standard boost.
*Boost Capabilities up to 12 PSI with internal engine modifications. Power-train warranty serviced by authorized Dream Workes/Nissan/Infiniti Dealers.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
It looks similar. It was also supposed to be out about 2 years ago...so that doesn't say much.
Sorry I don't think they look similar at all. Thanks for the pics toykilla. When they came out with this I lived in NY and never found there office or there address and I new the area very well. They had a good concept to bad nothing ever came from it. They probably would have sold alot if it was real.

·
Premium Member
4,328 Posts
Oh trust me .. you dont want to see the hood

:doh:
Man. If there had been a 5th season on Knight Rider... that hood would have been in it.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts