Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going to replace my 2 infinity kappa perfect 12" subs with a single more powerful sub.

Here are a few options I am looking at.

Rockford T212D2
Diameter: 12"
Dual 4" 2ohm voice coils
1000watt RMS Power Handling
2000watt Peak Power Handling
Mounting Depth: 9"
304oz magnet
metal cone

Attachments

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Dude I would have to say go with the JLW7. I have heard it and its unbelievable. The bass is so crisp and clean.

·
Registered
37 Posts
The Diamond TDX will pound just as good as the W7 if powered correctly, and they will sound a whole lot cleaner!!!!

Diamond all the way i trust any company that makes stuff for NASA!!

LATAz

·
Registered
785 Posts
Adire, Brahma are the best cost no object subs I have ever heard. Also look at Peerles xls autosound line at Madisound its a great deal @ $165

·
Registered
83 Posts
The JL W7 is supposed to be amaizing I have heard it and think it is very nice! I haven't heard the others, so I can't compare exactly. I have heard that the Diamonds work fine and they are probably a lot cheaper so it depends on quality vs cost.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Check out Resonant Engineering XXX subs, very similar (same) to Adire Brahma. Just get one to be different from everyone else. And yes, they will sound as good and get as loud as just about anything out there.

good luck in your decision
jim

·
Registered
37 Posts
I wish Percision Power was still the same company, and they were still making the PRO-12 Flat piston woofer, those things where the best woofer ever made!!!

PPI FOREVER!!!!

LATA

1 - 14 of 14 Posts