Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

New STREET TIRE record for MRC!

2K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  pats300zx 
#1 ·
Last night we ran a new personal best of 12.1@119 on Jasons stock motor TT 350Z with 85,000 abused miles on it..This time was with a 2.1 60ft and a roll off the line on completely street tires. He is running a continental tire 285/35/19 on the rear..This is to my knowledge the fastes a 350Z has gone on street tires. :shiftdrive: :shiftdrive:

#6 ·
Jasons stock motor TT 350Z with 85,000 abused miles on it..

This is more impressive to me than the 12.1. I had no idea a TT kit could last a stock engine for more than 50K without breaking something. Seems like everyone I talk to is under the impression a TT stock motor will last 2 years tops. And this is people that have plenty of credibility.. lets just say their Z is in the 9's.

#7 ·
This is more impressive to me than the 12.1. I had no idea a TT kit could last a stock engine for more than 50K without breaking something. Seems like everyone I talk to is under the impression a TT stock motor will last 2 years tops. And this is people that have plenty of credibility.. lets just say their Z is in the 9's.
I wouldn't say it's the norm putting out that much power and lasting more than 50k.

I'm in the same boat you are jet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.