Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Cool! Definitely needs to be stickied somewhere.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
kinda funny......I posted that link both here and at another 350Z site (not the evil one :) ). So far, I've got 3 replies and 23 views here at tech, but not a single one at the other site (discounting the first one, which is always the one from when you post the thread.) Guess I know which site has more track drivers :cheers:

·
Registered
788 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:cheers:

:shiftdrive:

So, when should I expect your arival? :nana: :)
Trust me, if I lived anywhere near there, you could expect me on the first nice weekend in April :burnout: Unfortunately, I live about 900 miles (rough guess) miles from there :(

·
Registered
248 Posts
Thanks for the link. BUT, that site needs major work. The d*mn editing block on the left side over writes the major page. Sorry if I'm being picky. Also some of the comments are kindof BS. Blackhawk Farms is like a Go Kart track? Maybe, if you dont know how to drive......... :nana:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys. Just wanted to comment here since I am the one responsible for the site that Conan linked in here and first want to say thanks for all the comments.

We've been working hard at improving things and BCRLtd I am not quite sure how the edit bar you are talking about is covering the main page. On a 1024x768 monitor it not that big but we can sure shrink it.

Otherwise if you have comments about the track man feel free to edit the track description and other areas of the track to fit better what you believe the track is like. Most of the current data in the page are from various folks we know that have driven the tracks or from various clubs like the PCA, VW Club and Ferrari club and individuals who race in those clubs respective series. I completely agree not all of them are perfect and wish I had to the time to edit them all myself. The beauty of the wiki is that if you dont agree with it or have a better definition go ahead and add it the community would love your comments and we would love to have more track rats contributing.

Thanks for checking it you everyone and we are working on the comments to make it meet our users needs. :)

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Hey guys. Just wanted to comment here since I am the one responsible for the site that Conan linked in here and first want to say thanks for all the comments.

We've been working hard at improving things and BCRLtd I am not quite sure how the edit bar you are talking about is covering the main page. On a 1024x768 monitor it not that big but we can sure shrink it.

Otherwise if you have comments about the track man feel free to edit the track description and other areas of the track to fit better what you believe the track is like. Most of the current data in the page are from various folks we know that have driven the tracks or from various clubs like the PCA, VW Club and Ferrari club and individuals who race in those clubs respective series. I completely agree not all of them are perfect and wish I had to the time to edit them all myself. The beauty of the wiki is that if you dont agree with it or have a better definition go ahead and add it the community would love your comments and we would love to have more track rats contributing.

Thanks for checking it you everyone and we are working on the comments to make it meet our users needs. :)

Excellent. :welcome: to Tech. Thanks for taking time to post and explain your stand point.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Conan says this is one of the best boards out there so I really respect all your comments as no matter what its just going to make the site better in the long run.

How are the tracks out in PA by the way?

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Conan says this is one of the best boards out there so I really respect all your comments as no matter what its just going to make the site better in the long run.

How are the tracks out in PA by the way?

I teach out of BeaveRun (http://www.beaverun.com) And being such, I don't have the time to get out often. :(

Nelson's is okay at best haha & Mid Ohio is nice, but a little far from me.

I'll try to edit your wiki guide for Turn info at BeaveRun later on today if time permits.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Would any of you folks be interested in adding the 350Z tech forum and any other information you know about the Nissan car clubs into the site under the forums and car clubs area just to fill it out a little more? It shouldnt take you much time and will help direct traffic into you guys site here.

Beyond that thanks to the members that have contributed greatly to making the site better by providing content on some of the tracks! You folks are awesome. :yourock:

John

P.S. Any idea who I would talk to on this site to get Trackpedia made a sticky link or a reference link for those interested in track days?

1 - 20 of 21 Posts