·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
'Buy it now!'

:lame: X2

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
i was excited for a minute.. thought i might be keeping the z.. but dave single handedly decided for me to get rid of it

j/k

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
**** Josh putting all that on my shoulders hehe

·
Registered
254 Posts
Careful......That EBAY guy has no comment/feedback history, and there have been 0 bids since the start of the auction......GL, "Paranoid" Dave here......

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hehe agreed Dave. I had seen that. Yet they say they have "thousands" of satisfied customers. :lame:

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Haha! That was a good laugh!

I'm gonna add an extra piece of plastic to my popcharger and it will automatically yeild 30 hp with no tuning! Amazing!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Yea, totally agree! Ebay is full of scam artists, be extra careful if u gonna spend more than 100 bucks for any item!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
HEY! That's my grandmother's old hair dryer! But don't buy it, 'cause it won't work without her $.50 'performance' chip....

Worth $.05 easy.....is an 'antique'.

eGay strikes (out) again....add one more reason to my 'Why not to shop eGay' list.

& don't forget to pay through PayHell...

·
Registered
254 Posts
Hey wait! Isn't that a car horn? Another point....He's been an EBAY seller for a WHOLE two weeks......His word is the Gospel to me....HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
258 Posts
holy **** that thing is siiiiiickk !!

i bet even if it could generate any type of FI application, it would not be 5 bloody PSI hahaha.. thats what the APS TT is at stock isnt it?? minus of course all the intercooling, ecu etc etc..

either way its a bargain and im gonna be the 1st owner of a Quad blown Z hahahaha NOT!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts