Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Finally got new rims and they are 20's

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look what i got last night! It may not be $4K rims but hey are nice. I really really like them. I have waited for new rims for months and months. Let me know what you think! They are staggered 20's on Falkens.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
785 Posts
Real Clean,I am not normally a fan of 20's but the geometric design seems to lend it's self well to that size. As for the 4k rims, I don't buy 8 dollar a piece condoms but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy sex. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by fillup@Jul 2 2005, 04:10 PM
Real Clean,I am not normally a fan of 20's but the geometric design seems to lend it's self well to that size. As for the 4k rims, I don't buy 8 dollar a piece condoms but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy sex. :)
[snapback]125783[/snapback]​




LMAO!! :lmfao:



Rims are smokin hot! Nice choice. I like the color as well.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
35,304 Posts
So what brand are they? I like them. Very cool spin on the 5 spoke design.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys for the props. Yeah I wasnt a 20' fan either but when I saw this I new it would blend in well. They are TSW's. The exact model name I will post soon when I find my receipt. Its hard to spell when you only hear it once. LOL its something like Catalunya. or somehting.LOL :clap:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by jmcmorante@Jul 2 2005, 04:36 PM
Thanks guys for the props. Yeah I wasnt a 20' fan either but when I saw this I new it would blend in well. They are TSW's. The exact model name I will post soon when I find my receipt. Its hard to spell when you only hear it once. LOL its something like Catalunya. or somehting.LOL :clap:
[snapback]125793[/snapback]​



Good choice!


screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://img65.imageshack.us/img65/6144/catalunyafrontblack0jl.jpg');}" />

staggered fitments
Sizes
20x10
20x8.5
19x9.5
19x8
18x9
18x8
18x7
17x7
16x7
15x6.5
Bolt Pattern
4, 5 Lug
Finishes
Hyper Black
Chrome
Offset
+20 to +42mm

http://www.tsw.com/new/profile_catalunya.php


:wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
68 Posts
Nice wheels bro I just talked to Hugo also and he was glad I sent you.

Shezzz are you on all the boards??? :doh: :wavey:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
9,619 Posts
Originally posted by skar718@Jul 2 2005, 05:26 PM
Nice wheels bro I just talked to Hugo also and he was glad I sent you.

Shezzz are you on all the boards???  :doh:  :wavey:
[snapback]125805[/snapback]​




I have 7-8 boards that I visit....mostly here, Motoring, ZChickz, and Frenzy, 350 ZOS, and Girls Can Too...not many!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,008 Posts
Originally posted by fillup@Jul 2 2005, 04:10 PM
Real Clean,I am not normally a fan of 20's but the geometric design seems to lend it's self well to that size. As for the 4k rims, I don't buy 8 dollar a piece condoms but that doesn't mean I don't enjoy sex. :)
[snapback]125783[/snapback]​

I agree about the design, very clean and pulls off 20" well. Looks great, very clean and sharp!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,899 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Jul 2 2005, 02:35 PM
So what brand are they?  I like them.  Very cool spin on the 5 spoke design.
[snapback]125792[/snapback]​


5 spoke? this would be a spin on 6 spoke design. :)

looks nice man.
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Top