Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright I was gonna post this up in the DB thread but I need some help with posting the pics up guys
I can really do it from my work computer so....I can email you the pics and some can post them up for me if someone is willing to do it

Since i wrecked my car and all I needed to get new rims "hint"...I bent my stock rims ....so I decided to get some new ones....well story goes on with the bad luck of wrecking my car....I ordered my rims RPF1's in silver 8.5 front
9.5 rear....well.....I got SBC 18x8.5 all the way around....I called my dealer and ripped him a new azz hole about the rims.....so I got the pics with the SBC rims 18z8.5 all around

let me know if someone is willing for me to send them the pics to post up

thanks Jonathan

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
not funny dj....I didn't get to get pics of the broken parts...**** techs threw them away before i could take pics.....so ...I really wish you could have seen the broken parts....especially that spindle....

Jinxxycat should have them up soon as she can get around to it

Jonathan

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
You need splashguards or sideskirts now. :thumbsup: Do those wheels come with centercaps? You need them.

Hehe....I think you also need to get fatter tires. :wink:

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
pics 1,2,6,and 7 are before i wrecked her

3,4,5 are wrecked pics car some what fixed

the rest are my rims.....the rims are the wrong size....I wanted 8.5 on front and 9.5 on rear ...but i recieved 8.5 all around so I reordered the 18x9.5 for the rear with bigger tires so

YES I NEED FREAKN CENTER CAPS........I HEARD THIS FROM EVERY PERSON THAT LOOKED AT THE CAR.......sorry for yelling....

I am not having any good luck this year....wrecked the car...fixed the car somewhat.....ordered rims .....wrong size came in.....need center caps....don't have center caps....

the 8th pic is me running NO exhaust....cats then Y pipe and out....It is loud but sounds decent....especially in high RPM's

but I am getting knew rims....sooon I hope wider in rear....so I will get those pics up soon also.....

Jinxxycat thanks so so much for posting my pics....I will send you the other ones soon to post up

SO........what do ya'll think about the color of the rims on the DB 350z

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
The wheels look good! Very good choice! I'm anxious to see how it looks with the staggered wheel setup! :thumbsup:

Is that exhaust not obnoxiously loud?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
yeah the exhaust sounds good at idle......kinda rough to about 3500 rpm and screams like a bat out of **** 4000rpm and up....I have gotten used to it for now......only thing that is bad is that the heat shield rattles a **** good bit when rpm's are coming down.....

I can't wait till my CORRECT rear wheels come in and see how they look on her....

Still got a lot of work to do to her......More and more mods coming soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

By the way StudyBuddy.....I was up by Summit mall in a few of those pics with the hills in the background

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
alright everyone got my other new rims in....this time ins silver and with the correct width and offsets......I will have pics up tomorrow....

peace

1 - 20 of 23 Posts