Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so right now i am running the vortech supercharger with the split second box and it sucks its not easy to tune and all that, also ive had some problems starting the car up the box is not fooling the ecu its giving me problems with my camshaft sensors and also all my lights on my display are on ses, vdc, slip, abs etc , so i was thinking of upgrading it to the aem will it work good with the vortech ??, what would u guys recomend me to do i realy hate that stupid slit second box?

i remember when i used to have my seat leon it was a 1.8t like the jetta and golf same engine, and i used to have that stupid 1.8t boost controler from split second all it gave me was problems with my stock ecu!!! i hate split second!!

·
Registered
104 Posts
Originally posted by Napoleon@Aug 9 2005, 02:15 AM
ok so right now i am running the vortech supercharger with the split second box and it sucks its not easy to tune and all that, also ive had some problems starting the car up the box is not fooling the ecu its giving me problems with my camshaft sensors and also all my lights on my display are on ses, vdc, slip, abs etc , so i was thinking of upgrading it to the aem will it work good with the vortech ??, what would u guys recomend me to do i realy hate that stupid slit second box?

i remember when i used to have my seat leon it was a 1.8t like the jetta and golf same engine, and i used to have that stupid 1.8t boost controler from split second all it gave me was problems with my stock ecu!!! i hate split second!!
[snapback]143396[/snapback]​

The Split Second is pretty easy to tune and if all your lights are on and have trouble starting the car . You dont have the piggyback wired right or have one or more bad connections . I would check the CAS wire first .
Im running a T-trim blower on my G35 now , making 13.5psi for now . And the Split Second is handling it just fine

·
Registered
130 Posts
:werd: The SplitSecond is a pretty good tuning module.

If you are just unhappy with it...try the Ultimate eManage.

AEM doesn't make a EMS for the 350Z yet...and i'm not sure if they'll even have one two years from now.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts