Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whats up everyone. I lost the link to this websight a while back. Hows everyone doing?

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
:shiftdrive:

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No I sold the Z.. It was a nice car though!! Ive allways wanted a clean FD though. Nepoloeon Dynamite That movie is stupidly funny.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
HEY MIKE :wavey: Whatchu drivin right now? haven't seen the RX7 out front of the office lately.....

How's it goin BTW??? Where is that building w/ the windows--looks like a warehouse, is it around Blawnox? I like that as a back drop for pics......

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
What up Jinxxy!! I try not to drive it in the winter, but when its nice like today I just can't resist. I have not driven it in a while cause I have been doing a few performance upgrades to it. This car runs like a shaved ape now..

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is my everyday car. Got to love a good Bimmer!!

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Beautiful RX-7 man! How much power are you putting down to the rear wheels???

I had a friend that bought an upgraded RX-7 laying down 450HP to the wheels! Had it for two days before he recked it. I think at one point he managed to reach ~ 190MPH.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
No, what are you driving Jinxx? My RX-7 is right around 310-320rwhp, and that is more then enough power. 450rwhp in a car that weights 2700lbs is just to much. By the Way I Really Missed The Z-Chicks Threads They have got much better...Any New pics from you Jinxx

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
[/quote]

ahhhhhh the famous zbabes threads.......LOL

I am drivin that 05 Audi A6 quattro parked right behind my office, oyster gray metallic....i've had it for a little over a month....someone or something decided to run into it down at waterworks one day....nice dimples on fenders and both passenger side doors....the ins. co. is sending me to cochran for estimate....I wanted to go to phillips but geico is f'ed up...

Don't worry tho, Lucy will be back in action after this winter is over (hopefully soon)

And your red beast sounds AWESOME!!!!! I think it rattled the windows a little here lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Really? Nice I love Audi products. Real Good In The Snow Too. My bimmer is a sled. I think your 350z is just as good as it.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Sweet Rx,

Have you thought bout a projector conversion?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts