Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
looks good man!!!

me personally i like the shine on the car! its beautiful
the rims lookg good, the car definately look more aggressive now. but the only thing you are missing is a chrome lip on those wheels

but it looks really good

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Stealth! :cheers:

Now, you're probably invisible to radar/laser!

Cheers -

·
Registered
300 Posts
Wow. I really like that. I am surprised how much better the little stock 17's look painted black. Not bad at all.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Originally posted by LeMansEAKZ@Sep 2 2005, 10:17 AM
Wow. I really like that. I am surprised how much better the little stock 17's look painted black. Not bad at all.
[snapback]151916[/snapback]​

thanx everyone i really apreciate it yea i love the whole black on black theme i want to get the tinted tailights and corners to really give a stealthy look to it, and naw i def cant sell it now i love it, and everything that i do to it makes me want to keep it even more, i went to the evolution z meet and met a lot of people and def plenty of z's and that was great just cant wait till my car can compete with the rest of them and thanx again

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Car looks great, but before ya do it, don't do the tails. It'll make it a bit too much. As is, right now, perfect amount of darkness. And please, PLEASE paint those center caps. They're distracting the **** out of me!

Looks great man, nice work.

·
Registered
10 Posts
I like...

·
Registered
270 Posts
looks nice.... I got the blakc on black going too, but im sittn on 20s...

One day i'll post pics...

If i was u the only other thing i would black out would be the rear turn sigs and reverse lamp... my boy has that done on his Z and it looks really hot... w/ black

·
Registered
470 Posts
looks good, how come it looks lowere in the fron but not in the back?

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks good man... All black wheels are definitely super-agresso look.

Chrome lip is nice, but not necessary.

Here are mine:

[img

·
Registered
155 Posts
Looks good man. All black wheels are super-agresso IMO.

Here are mine:

I might go with some nice black rims sometime with chrome lip, but I think it looks good as is. Sometimes I wish I had superblack. :)

·
Registered
155 Posts
^ Thank you sir... I think it looks darned good for stock rims...

I wouldn't mind some Volks in black with chrome lip, but I have better things to spend my money on at this pt.

I was thinking about just doing some cheaper rims... I like the Kazera KZ-As in black with polished lip. You can do a set for about 1000 or so I would say and they really resemble nismos. Not forged, but still lighter than stock at 22lbs or so.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts