Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just finished installing the new Pi-thon induction fittings for my UT intake tube and Popcharger, courtesy of Terry Weston at Zeetoyz.

These replace the dull plastic screw locks around the MAF and plenum and add quite more bling to the Unlimited Tuning intake and Popcharger.

The fittings are also available for the Injen intake as well, See Pats300zx post here.

Some pics for everyone -

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Baby's doing great, Teri! Can't believe how much he's changed in just 3 weeks. I need to post up some new pics of him soon.

You should ask Terry about the K&N. If the intake piping is around 3" in diameter, the locks may already fit.

·
Registered
181 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jul 19 2005, 10:09 PM
We need baby pics! 

Terry if you are reading (ICU) I would gladly throw a tape round the intake.......just tell me what point to measure and I'll throw the #'s out........:biggrin:
[snapback]134278[/snapback]​

You need to measure the highest point , usually just right before the Hose Clamps because you need to be able to get the Clamp over that highest point.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.