Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I just bought a brand new Z from RI last Monday. The car I bought is an 04 left-over Enth. model with 12 miles on it. The car is very nice except the ride is very very harsh. I have no problems with my car with the exception of this thing with the dealer where my car CAME DAMAGED. I didnt see it until four days after delivery. I called them a letter and sent them a letter demanding my car to be fixed. If they dont call me back by next week, I am going to send a letter out to Nissan Care, attorney general and find a lawyer.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new car. Its going to be a rougher ride though. Its a sports car so it can be expected.

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
haha it's funny that I told my gf i was buying a car that is more comfortable (the miata is bumpy). When I got the Z, it's not that much better than what I had.

Cold? I was washing my car, the water froze as it hit the car

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Don't get me started, drove to my gf's house, was stuck in her apartment complex for 3 days because she lives in a valley. Both exits are on a hill, teh Z couldnt get it up. At 600 miles, I already had to call AAA to drag me out of the apartment complex

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Now you just have to convince your girlfriend that Eibach's Pro-kit is better for the ride. No, seriously. It is. It makes it less bumpy and less bouncy, especially on the interstate.

:welcome: to the family!

What exactly was damaged on your poor baby?

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Stupid dealer!!!!

I am going to keep my car stock for a while, I will build a cheap Miata, MR2 or 240sx for autoxing/tracking/snow racing in stock class

Attachments

·
Registered
483 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yup all from the dealer, it looks like all the damages were done in one hit. It looks like it hit a pole or something or maybe a big sharp bumper.

I sent them a letter and phone calls since Monday, havent heard back from them. I will make sure I take my revenege when the survey comes in since they care so much about it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts