Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New 350 owner here looking at this maze of systems.

I want a system that's somewhat louder..but Deep in tone.

After some browsing around these are the systems I'm considering.

I will not be adding Turbo or SC.

Any input would be helpful.

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
New 350 owner here looking at this maze of systems.

I want a system that's somewhat louder..but Deep in tone.

After some browsing around these are the systems I'm considering.

I will not be adding Turbo or SC.

Any input would be helpful.
Try and listen to them all in person (yeah i know, impossible). Or if nothing else sound clips.

All of those systems will have a deeper tone. But, imo, there is one up there that doesn't belong. Not disrespecting any members or the company themselves.. but that's like asking about a Cobalt, Focus and F-430. They will all get you to the dance, but only the F-430 will get hearts racing.

Exhaust is a personal preference. I have an ARC Ti. and I wouldn't trade it for anything. haha.. othter than another ARC. :)
(with a Ti system, you can save about 35-50lb .. this may be a concern of yours if you aren't adding turbo/sc)

Some members have complained about leaks in the Borla, since it's about 200 pieces. (sarcasm)

:welcome: to Tech

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
here are all the Dual Exhaust options

http://www.350z-tech.com/zwiki/Part:Dual_Exhaust_Systems

most have sound clips

hearing them is important. I purchased the Borla and ended up not liking it. Swapped for the HKS and fell in love.

The Stillen I would not buy for the fact it weighs more than the stock system so any power gains you get will be null and void due to the weight hit.

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
concerning the Borla system. I did not like the clamp style connections. However the leaks that people complain about I dont think are leaks. I heard what sounded like exhaust leakage, but further investigation proved otherwise. The metal is really thin so you can hear the air flowing through the pipes, and turbulence generated in the H-Pipe can be really bad when adding test pipes.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
I agree on the clamps....eventually I am sure I'll get mine welded or something!!!

I had the H pipe welded before the install, simply because i'd read enough complaints of that area being most common for leaks.

·
Registered
92 Posts
look into nismo exhaust...sounds lil deeper than stock but has a more exotic sound to it... Good luck!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts