Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quoated about 4k of MSRP on a 2005 Touring. They are actuall about 500 below dealer invoice. Only extra charge is for transportation of the car from oregon to California or you can pick it up in Oregon. Doesnt a car bought in oregon have to be re-registered in California with a lot of fees also?

Anyhow, this company seems legit-Anyone with any experience with them?

·
Registered
790 Posts
A lot of dealerships will tell you that you are going to get big bucks off of MSRP until they hit you with the paint and fabric protector, dealer prep fees and all the other BS! that they will charge you for.

I lose a ton of business that way - people go to another dealership think that they are getting a better deal until they get to finance and they get it right up the tail pipe.

TRUST ME if it is to good to be true - IT IS! There is NOT even $5000 mark up in a Z! Maybe about $2000 - $3000!

ALSO - be very careful for dealerships add "Market Adjustment" on to the price of a car - they do that when a car is popular. Basically they will raie the price because a car is in demand.

Just some helpful info from your resident Nissan cars salesman!

If you have any questions or want to buy a car - please feel free to contact me with any questions!

Zachary

Courtesy Nissan
972-231-2600

1 - 2 of 2 Posts