Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:wavey: How do? New to the 350Z world but not performance cars. Just traded in my 03 Evo VIII in for a 03 350Z Touring. Its Black on Black Leather. I live in Colorado, Active Duty Air Force, Married, no kids, 2 dogs. Just wanted to say hi to my fellow Z owners and hope I gain a good knowledge of the car.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:welcome: Good to see you found us! And stick around because we're fun and active and helpful! I've got an 03 Touring myself! So what kind of dogs do you have? We love dogs!

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hello and :welcome: I too have a touring! :irock:

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome, Rocky Mountain High!

Post some pics of your Z asap.

We like dogs, too, in addition to our hot rod.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try to get some pics up asap. As far as my dogs I have a Rotty and a mut. As far as the reason for the trade, Evo to Z, I was getting tired of continuesly fixing the Evo and Mitsu screwing me/my warranty. I always found the Z to be a much better looking car. But at the time of buying the Evo I needed a larger car. Now that my wife has a SUV I can go back to the sport coupe.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Originally posted by Robert@Oct 1 2005, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome. I'll try to get some pics up asap. As far as my dogs I have a Rotty and a mut. As far as the reason for the trade, Evo to Z, I was getting tired of continuesly fixing the Evo and Mitsu screwing me/my warranty. I always found the Z to be a much better looking car. But at the time of buying the Evo I needed a larger car. Now that my wife has a SUV I can go back to the sport coupe.
[snapback]159416[/snapback]​

sweet

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by JTS2005@Sep 30 2005, 09:43 PM
sweet
[snapback]159422[/snapback]​

Thanks... I guess. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Picked up the Z last night. Liking it so far. Loving all the features it has the Evo didn't. Had an ACT street clutch in the Evo so the stock Z clutch is really soft for me right now. Looks like I'm learning how to drive a manual for the 1st time. :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Thansk everyone. Can't wait for the drive home, in about 15-20 mins. Taken the back roads!!! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
Thansk everyone. Can't wait for the drive home, in about 15-20 mins. Taken the back roads!!! :D

Congrats on the new car and :welcome: to the forum!
I believe you'll like the people here more than some of the other websites. We're a bit more mature and friendly :)

-Bootay

·
Premium Member
665 Posts
Aloha and Welcome!
Got a question about your avatar. Those keys for the Z? Checked with the local dealer and they're clueless regarding the key w/built in remote. I'd like to get one, so I won't have to have the fob to carry around. I think I saw it in a Japanese brochure for the Fairlady.

A Hui Hou

PaulO

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Aloha and Welcome!
Got a question about your avatar. Those keys for the Z? Checked with the local dealer and they're clueless regarding the key w/built in remote. I'd like to get one, so I won't have to have the fob to carry around. I think I saw it in a Japanese brochure for the Fairlady.

A Hui Hou

PaulO

+1

That would be great! :yourock:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts