Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just put in the JWT Pop Charge and Max Ground kit. Went out for a spin and just love the response and new resonating sound! definitely a great combination of Mods!

Max ground was easy to put in and I did a few things different but it looks great, cant say I Noticed anything though.

anyway just wanted to share my excitement - my 1st performance modifications.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
great to hear this, i also have the JWT intake and i love it as well, but i think it wold look even better with the new CF intake tube that we are selling!!

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Congrats on the new mods. Love my JWT. Gotta warn you though once the mod bug bites its hard to stop!

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was waiting for the pic's of the polished vs chromed. staying with the cars original theme as it is PPW.

the mod bug has hit a long time ago, just have to do it incrementally!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I love my Popcharger also! Just installed it yesterday before my GReddy exhaust was put in. Couldn't really open her up on the roads since the weather was bad but I love the sound after 3k on up.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by buZam@Oct 16 2004, 06:33 AM
I was waiting for the pic's of the polished vs chromed.  staying with the cars original theme as it is PPW.

the mod bug has hit a long time ago, just have to do it incrementally!

I have a PPW with the JWT, ground kit, test pipes and a Cwest replica lip installed. Next will be the polished intake tube. I love the feel and sound of the HP mods.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Just preordered the polished intake tube. It should look awesome with any color, but in PPW, black plastic and some polished metal - who could go wrong!!

taking off my WWest skirts today to add the LED's behind the rear grille area. I'll post some pics on my site via the garage in the next few weeks.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Yeah, the intake tubes are going to look great with the Popcharger! Can't wait to get mine!

Looking forward to the pics buZam!

·
Registered
63 Posts
1st accomplished mods always sweet!

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Oct 19 2004, 02:14 PM
It does feel great to get that first mod or two out of the way...........so you can GET MORE!!! :biggrin:

So true, so true.

That's how it all starts :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Originally posted by JTS2005@Oct 15 2004, 10:18 PM
great to hear this, i also have the JWT intake and i love it as well, but i think it wold look even better with the new CF intake tube that we are selling!!

Is it finally released for sale?? Any gains from it?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by Jetpilot718+Oct 19 2004, 02:23 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-JTS2005
@Oct 15 2004, 10:18 PM

Is it finally released for sale?? Any gains from it?

I think he's talking about the POP Charger. Not a CAI. And the tube here is a stock tube replacement, not a performance mod

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
posted some new pics on my personal page. I just need some input on where I can wire the LED's to once I put in the rocker switch. check it out.

users.snip.net/~pbusam - the last 3 pics show the LED tube under the skirts. any suggestions for the power splice would be appreciated.

there is no flu shot for MOD FEVER :cheers:

·
Registered
10 Posts
[/quote]

You ain't kidding! I can't stay off the web sites looking for addiitonal mods!

·
Registered
182 Posts
CONGRATS!

Once the mod bug bites, it never lets go!!!

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
[/quote]

Unless the "I need a house" bug bites, or the "Girlfriend" bug bites.. then you need to take care of those bugs first before moddin the z :(

·
Registered
182 Posts
[/quote]

Unless the "I need a house" bug bites, or the "Girlfriend" bug bites.. then you need to take care of those bugs first before moddin the z :(
<div align="right">[snapback]86661[/snapback]
[/quote]

Agreed. Set your priorities straight first, then start modding.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts