Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all forum members!

My name is Ken Marks from 350ZPartitions.com. We are a brand new supporting vendor located in Atlanta, Georgia. We are offering a brand new mod for the 350Z which I believe will be a great addition to an already great ride.

If anyone is interested, we now have Trunk Partitions available for the 350Z!

First of its kind...

$100.00 Shipped anywhere in the US

Our design is used to create a trunk area (behind the strut brace) and a storage area behind the front seats. The 350z Partition keeps objects from sliding all over the back of your car, improves the looks of the interior, hides items in your trunk (they cannot slide forward into the range of view provided by the rear window), and reduces road noise.

screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://www.350zpartitions.com/mediac/400_0/media/P1010016.JPG');}" />

Our partition requires NO MODIFICATIONS to your car. It fits inside the opening of the strut brace and WILL NOT come out under hard braking. It is easily removed by pushing it out from the front side of the strut brace

If you have any questions or require additional information, you can visit www.350zpartitions.com or send me an e-mail at [email protected]

Thanks

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
wow, i do have to say i really like this product. would work great for me since i constantly have my helmet and field gear rolling around at times in the rear hatch

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/quote]Thanks for the compliment! We started off making partitions for the C5 Corvette Z06 and have sold a lot over the last 12 months. Just had a friend buy a 350Z and noticed it had the same need so we decided to partner up and make one for the z as well. It really is a useful mod!

·
Registered
7 Posts
I was lucky enough to get the first one from these guys. In fact, the pictures on their website are of my car. The partition looks really good, helps reduce road noise and I have had no problems. It pops in and out in a second. They did a great job!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
[/quote]Thanks for all your help :cheers:

It was really nice of you to take the time out to spend with us to make sure this was a quality product.

Thanks again!!!

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
mine arrived today, fit perfectly. highly recommend this vendor :beer:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Mine arrived today also!!!!!

Looks great :cheers:

Perfect fit, function, and price.

Definately worth every penny! :yourock:

Thanks Ken,

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Guys, thanks for all the support for our trunk partitions. We are now closing in on 2 weeks since we launched and have been pleasantly overwhelmed with the initial demand.

Thanks to all of those that have ordered so far!!!

Just to remind everyone, the 350z trunk partition is a product used to section off the trunk area of your Z from the cabin area.

This provides you a real "trunk" and allows you to put items back there without any worry of them shifting around and coming up to the cabin area.

In addition, the partition blocks the view into your trunk area from anyone looking through your front or side windows taking away any possible temptation if you have something nice back there.

Finally, some of the initial customers have also reported decreased road and exhaust noise which was not the original intent but a nice additional benefit.

If you have any interest, please visit our site or just send us an e-mail to [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
did my own and it was only $10....

Some people would rather pay someone to do it for them. There are lots of things you can do yourself but some people would rather pay for it. Nothing wrong with that.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I agree completly.

Why do you act like a jerk on 350zmotoring? You see my name over there is yammy2 and you responded to a thread which I responded to as well. Very uncool man..
yammy1

Some people would rather pay someone to do it for them. There are lots of things you can do yourself but some people would rather pay for it. Nothing wrong with that.
<div align="right">[snapback]72055[/snapback]

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
How was I a jerk? I dont have a bad reputation there?

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Ohhhhh I see what you meant. You thought that :stupid: was something against you.
All that I was saying is that I agreed with what you said about the dildo looking shift knob. Its the only smiley that has that type of meaning there. Sorry if you took offense to it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Originally posted by yammy1@Feb 10 2005, 01:52 PM

I tried to make one myself too!!!

After spending $16 for the board and $10 for the carpet and 3 hours trying to put it together, I decided to throw in the towel.

Ended up getting one from these guys and it worked out great!

Highly recommeded :cheers:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Hey no problem man and I'm sorry I took it the wrong way... By the way are you planning on going to the orlando 350z show the end of this month? The reason I ask is I live just on the other side of Mobile, AL which is about 2 1/2 hours from new orleans. I'm planning on meeting up with some other 350z owners over is fort walton beach and drivinf to orlando together. Contact me if you would like to cordinate with us....
Cheers,
yammy1
[email protected]

[/quote]

1 - 20 of 54 Posts