Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
new to the forum... im planning on buying new Z nextweek... I wanted touring model but is it worth it? what are the difference between base, enthusiast, and touring? please help a newb out!! i careless about bose and leather... planning on upgrading those two anyways...

THANKS

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome to site and good luck w/ your Z purchase!

The trim you choose is all preference but if you're going to upgrade the stereo and/or seats, save some money and skip the touring model.

Best place to see whats included in each trim is here .

Let us know what you get!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Yep, Touring is the heaviest but not by much. Go for the Performance if you plan on upgrading a lot. I think that's the cheapest model that comes with traction control and 18's. I think...

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
I would go enthusiast if you plan on seriously modding. You get traction control, HID's, and Limited slip differential over the base.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 29 2004, 02:07 PM
Yep, Touring is the heaviest but not by much.  Go for the Performance if you plan on upgrading a lot.  I think that's the cheapest model that comes with traction control and 18's.  I think...

The Performance is the cheapest with 18s. It has traction control and VDC. The Enthusiast has traction control and 17s. As a starting point for performance, the Enthusiast is a better choice than the Performance

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
Originally posted by Dave079@Sep 29 2004, 02:00 PM
I would go enthusiast if you plan on seriously modding. You get traction control, HID's, and Limited slip differential over the base.

definitely a good choice

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
Hells yeah enthusiast is the best. The performance model does have 18's, but the wheels are so similar to the 17's that it doesn't make much sense in my book.

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Hey, glad to see your joining our little world.
I've got an enthusiast as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts