Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Originally posted by LBSOHK@Oct 7 2004, 10:38 PM

mad love for supras... we need more pics..

Sorry I missed your post the first time around. I was too busy staring at your avatar

I pulled off all my other pics but the ones on the HERE and the one above. If your in the Houston area you should hook up with us and you can see it in person and roll with us.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by LBSOHK@Oct 7 2004, 10:48 PM
np !
great pictures , thanks for sharing...
any mods ?

Intake, exhaust, boost controller, MAP ECU for A/F, high stall torque converter, 75 shot of gas, FMIC... I am probably forgetting something. I am still on stock twins though.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I knew that was going to come up

On gas I made about 450rwhp STD with an unlocked converter. I have no idea what it would make locked up. On top of that the high stall really really blows on the rollers. I will get it on soon again and go for some numbers in about a month.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Welcome! Your car is absolutely stunning

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Dave079@Oct 7 2004, 11:09 PM
Welcome! Your car is absolutely stunning 

LOL. You all have some hot cars too. That's why I registered. By the way, you guys have some halarious smiles, what's up with that "dirty sanchez" one

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
Originally posted by QS Supra@Oct 7 2004, 11:06 PM
I knew that was going to come up 

On gas I made about 450rwhp STD with an unlocked converter.  I have no idea what it would make locked up.  On top of that the high stall really really blows on the rollers.  I will get it on soon again and go for some numbers in about a month.

well , I bet not too many people ask supra owner , what kind of radio he has

how long you have your car for ?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
That's a beautiful ride! I think I've seen about 2 or 3 here in MN, so seeing yours is like good shock therapy....or something else

Oh, and
. Glad to have you here.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Awesome car bro. Welcome to Z-Tech!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts