Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, most of your sn are familiar on the other forums, however, I am a noob ...(here anyways)

Love the layout, the DYI section, how-tos, and the overall posts.

I am sooo tired of all the bickering, banning, and just BS posts. Refreshing to see something new.

Anyways.....I am here

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">
Welcome aboard. We're all over here cause we got sick of that sh!t too!

</span>

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well since I am the noob and the serach function isn't working at the moment......where do you disable the 'subscriptions' to the topic or thread?

Oh and thanks for the warm welcome!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">Before people freak out, the search feature IS working. If your search returns no results, you get an error message.

To disable subscriptions, go to your User CP. To disable individual subscriptions, there is a subscriptions section in the menu. To disable default notification, go to Options -> Email Settings and uncheck "Enable 'Email Notification' by default?"</span>

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN@Sep 27 2004, 03:48 PM
Oh look at fancy jinxxy with a screenshot

Hey and this from the man who lives behind the scenes actually IN the website who can pull anything out of his bumm bumm in like 3 seconds.... can't believe I beat you to it, are you drinking this early DiRN? LOL :goodtimes:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
I've pretty much felt like crap for about two weeks now. It's the constant weather changes. They always hit me hard, and when the weather suddenly changes before I even get a chance to recover the first time, it just hits me harder

Oh, and I blame my job too

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Sep 27 2004, 04:12 PM
And maybe it's time to break out the hats for winter, keep the melon warmer???  LOL

Hats for winter? Next you'll be telling me to buy a jacket.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Haha. No worries. I didn't want people to freak out, cause I remember what it was like when the my350z search broke for like 2 months

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Hey Nisslow, good to see you over here! Welcome.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts