Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,

Just came across this site. I'm new here and I've been seriously considering getting a Z. I test drove a grand touring convertible the other day and it was awesome. As you all know.

Anyway, just wanted any kind of tips from you guys aout ownership, buying, etc. I may end up getting an 04 convertible. Not sure what kind of funds I will have available.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Originally posted by Freefallin@Jul 6 2005, 11:43 AM
Hey all,

Just came across this site.  I'm new here and I've been seriously considering getting a Z.  I test drove a grand touring convertible the other day and it was awesome.  As you all know.

Anyway, just wanted any kind of tips from you guys aout ownership, buying, etc.  I may end up getting an 04 convertible.  Not sure what kind of funds I will have available.
[snapback]127398[/snapback]​

i would like to welcome you first :welcome:
next thing i will tell you:

DONT THINK OF GETTING A Z!!!!
JUST GET ONE!!! :wavey:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Welcome FreeFallin! Being a Z owner is the best! I love my Z and will not trade her for the world. As far as buying/service/maintenance, well it depends upon your dealership and how they make your experience. Some ppl here have great experiences, and some not so great. What part of OH are you in? Maybe someone in your area could give you some insight.....:welcome: :wavey: Good luck! And like ayman said, there is no thought involved, it's a no brainer :wink: :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
7,569 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat@Jul 6 2005, 01:31 PM
PS we have a few OH people here as members..........be on the look out for Buff and Peptidbond...........
[snapback]127449[/snapback]​

Huh - what? Who mentioned my name?!?

Yo! :welcome: to the site!

Where in OH are you from? Yeah - the Grand Tourings are nice - I've got the 04 & well..... I Love it :werd:

·
Registered
151 Posts
I love my Z....and for the money your looking at spending the Z roadster is debatably the best convert out there!

·
Registered
151 Posts
welcome to the forum to......I think its the best Z forum out there!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I'm in Cincinnati. There are a few dealerships around here with a couple used '04 Zs that I like. I know this may be a stupid question, but are there any incentives when buying one? I know usually car manuf. don't give incentives on their sports cars, but I thought I'd ask. Especially since the '06s will be out soon.

I was highly impressed with this car. I love how the interior just wraps around you like you're part of it. And I love the sounds of the engine. I test drove an
RX-8 a few months back and that car has nothing on a Z.

Thanks again guys. I look forward to hanging out here and learning as much as I can before I buy the Z.

·
Registered
3,687 Posts
Originally posted by Freefallin@Jul 7 2005, 07:40 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys.  I'm in Cincinnati.  There are a few dealerships around here with a couple used '04 Zs that I like.  I know this may be a stupid question, but are there any incentives when buying one?  I know usually car manuf. don't give incentives on their sports cars, but I thought I'd ask.  Especially since the '06s will be out soon. 

I was highly impressed with this car.  I love how the interior just wraps around you like you're part of it.  And I love the sounds of the engine.  I test drove an
RX-8 a few months back and that car has nothing on a Z.

Thanks again guys.  I look forward to hanging out here and learning as much as I can before I buy the Z.
[snapback]128039[/snapback]​

:thatsfunny: RX-8

man i cant even believe you mentioned the car LOL

its like comparing a *** to a beast... :lmfao:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by ayman350z@Jul 7 2005, 10:12 AM
:thatsfunny:  RX-8

man i cant even believe you mentioned the car LOL

its like comparing a *** to a beast... :lmfao:
[snapback]128105[/snapback]​

I believe that's the exact comparison he made. :rolf2:

As far as incentives go, don't count on one. When I got my 04 in October 2003, they were dealing 03s at $500 less than 04s

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Welcome to the club!!!

Enjoy your stay and let us know if you need anything or have questions!

Thanks!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts