Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, my name is Jeremy and I work for Nitrous Express doing tech. We are looking to get some feedback from customers and potential customers on what you all like and don't like about our products.

·
Registered
790 Posts
WE NEED PRICING ON KITS!!!!!!!!!! A couple of us were just talking yesterday about getting kits for our cars.

Thanks in advance!

Zach

·
Registered
131 Posts
I would like to run a dual 75 shot with 2 10 or 15lb bolttles.....what all do I need to run this and how much is it? I want to be able to use just a 75 shot when needed but have the second 75 shot there for backup in case I REALLY need it...

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
:welcome: to the site and i know we started a thread yesterday in FI forum wit some questions :biggrin:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sorry I haven't replied to this thread sooner, I have mostly been watching the FI section for any nitrous topics. That and the for sale section, thinking about possibly getting a z for my next build.

Anyway, about the pricing of systems. NX doesn't sell directly to the public, any orders have to be placed through a distributor. However, I have a very good friend of mine that is one of our dealers that I can get pricing from. IMHO he has the best prices and by far the best customer service of any of our dealers. Just PM me with what you want pricing on and I will get it for you, or you can call him at 1-866-648-7637, ask for Dave and tell him Jeremy sent you.

Later,
Jeremy

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
:welcome:

Good to have you around, hopefully I will be having some questions for you soon if I get the cash to go this route.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I have a question when using a wet or dry kit, i know most cars use the sensor to use the nitrous when thethrottle is applied 100% but i know there's also a factor on RPM, there should be a minimum and i think a window switch is used for this. Anymore info on the is it just safe to floor the car and have the NOS activate under 2k rpm
s? Thanks

·
Registered
588 Posts
I wouldn't allow a window switch to engage under 3,000 RPM.

This is an old thread. I'm not sure Jeremy is still around, but that's my opinion.

I use UTEC to control N2O, though. It makes a lot of sense as I can can control A/F and ignition timing and allow the spare solenoid control when N2O sprays.

·
Registered
588 Posts
So if not using UTEC then a window switch is a good idea to have correct? Thanks
Yes. But I wouldn't feel comfortable on a shot greater than 75 on stock ignition timing.

I know 350z owners that have used a 100 shot on stock ignition timing, but I wouldn't recommend it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts