Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a couple of install pictures of my new leathers seats. I got them from a group buy at leatherseats.com. I installed the covers myself!! They fit fine and really were not that hard to do.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Great job on the install, and they look great! Great color choices for your Z's exterior color.

I bought my leather seats from LeatherSeats.com and after about 1-year of ownership, I am very happy with my decision.

Those guys are great and will back up their product to the fullest extent... trust me! I had to experience their exemplary customer service after stupid mistakes I made trying to install it by myself. After extensive support from them via email, one of the representatives actually drove from Oklahoma to Texas to help me fix my problem.

TOP NOTCH GUYS!!!! :irock: :clap:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Let me ask you if you dont mind. How much did it cost in the end for those colors? I'm looking to get some covers in the next day or two(order them). How long did it take to get them once you placed your order?

Thanks!

Matt

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Very nice. They look like they feel very comfortable compared to the stock leather. I know that they use better quality leather than Nissan, fo sho.

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
Originally posted by StudyBuddy@Aug 9 2005, 12:33 PM
Those look awesome!

Adding one more futre mod to the list now...
[snapback]143565[/snapback]​

On my list as well..

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by mattgaide@Aug 8 2005, 08:33 PM
Let me ask you if you dont mind.  How much did it cost in the end for those colors?  I'm looking to get some covers in the next day or two(order them). How long did it take to get them once you placed your order?

Thanks!

Matt
[snapback]143351[/snapback]​

Matt,
The total cost shipped was $613.00 That was for the two tone color, perforated centers, "Z" emblems in the head rests and a hog ring plier with hog rings. (you will need that for the install)
I also bought leather arm rests for and additional $75.00 but have not installed them yet. I will post pictures when installed.
I got the covers in about 3 weeks.
Mike

1 - 12 of 12 Posts