Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
May 6th 2006 a super meet in New Jersey at the Turnersville Auto Mall, lets get some Z's representing!
WE got people from all over the country coming out for a Grand Nissan Day, we will have many of
your favorite companies there including:
Sirius Satellite, Romik, NNA, Retrax, Keystone.
Many More to be added, come out and enjoy, everyone is welcome, and we really hope you come out and play,
Prizes and goodies galour as well as a Nissan Best in Show Prize.
Don't let the trucks have all the fun, get some of our Classic Z's and your custom Cars out there.
http://www.nissanofturnersville.com/Inform...Directions.aspx

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
Nice....20 miles from home for me.....bought 2 cars at the sister Honda dealer. Good group down in turnersville.

Its on my sked!

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
About a half hour up the xpway from me! Will have to check this out.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For those who plan on attending from out of town:
Ok Guys & Gals I contacted a local Hotel for a group rate, and I got a repsonse here it is:

Thank You for choosing the Holiday Inn Runnemede to accommodate your guests, we will provide you with excellent service and a warm welcome with every stay.
We are always looking for ways to make doing business with us easier, Now your group can make reservations online by going to the Holiday's Inn website and adding your group code of "TAC". anyone making a reservation online will need to do the following to obtain your Groups Preferred rate:

Go to www.holiday-inn.com/runnemedenj
under the reserve this hotel, choose your arrival date, nights, persons, and Number of rooms.
Enter your group code of "TAC"
Click check availability
Click reserve.

That's It, your Group Rate is as follows:
$89.00 per night.

This hotel has a Bar,restaurant. It also use to have a comdedy store, but I do not know if they still do, and is only about 10 minutes from the meet, it is also close to the shopping areas, if you or your Spouses want to shop while in town.

If there is anything else I can do for anyone, please let me know, I will gladly help in any way I can.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I know this probably does not need to be said, but make sure a reminder gets on this site as the date draws closer.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
You guys are MORE than welcome, and I can even rope off an area for your Cars, so that you can start off the 350z List, I am so hyped about this, I can not wait. I am working with sirius to pipe music through out the parking area, and I have so many vendors to contact and get some gievaways, I just hope the turnout continues as it is going.

·
Registered
58 Posts
If I'm off, I'll try and come.

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
So lets get the list going:

1. Buzam

·
Premium Member
4,917 Posts
So lets get the list going:

1. Buzam
2. DM4
3. Hazade

·
Registered
58 Posts
1. Buzam
2. DM4
3. Hazade
4. Armitage (Maybe - Have to check work schedule)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
:bump:

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Come on Guys, we gotta have a KILLER Z section, I sent an Email out to a bunch of Z club memebrs and I expect a lot of you guys to show up, ALSO INvision Industries the DVD Headrest Manufacturer is Raffling off an IPOD or and X-Box they haven't decided which, but one of them will be going home with someone...

Let me know if you are coming, so I can get a good head count for the food. (Which we are supplying)

·
Registered
3,881 Posts
....bump....anyone know the time it starts/ends?

1. Buzam (pending constructions issues at house!)
2. DM4
3. Hazade
4. Armitage (Maybe - Have to check work schedule)
5. NJDrew

·
Registered
60 Posts
May 6th 2006 a super meet in New Jersey at the Turnersville Auto Mall, lets get some Z's representing!
WE got people from all over the country coming out for a Grand Nissan Day, we will have many of
your favorite companies there including:
Sirius Satellite, Romik, NNA, Retrax, Keystone.
Many More to be added, come out and enjoy, everyone is welcome, and we really hope you come out and play,
Prizes and goodies galour as well as a Nissan Best in Show Prize.
Don't let the trucks have all the fun, get some of our Classic Z's and your custom Cars out there.
http://www.nissanofturnersville.com/Inform...Directions.aspx
Super meet????? So where was everybody? My wife and I arrived (in our ZR) at about 11 and left at 1:30. Not one other Z (other than from the dealership) was there! There were about a dozen trucks and that was it. Ok, maybe everyone came later, I don't know.

This is only the second car event we have attended and it may be the last. What a waste of time. At least for motorcycle events people show up.

Ken

1 - 20 of 21 Posts