Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Members,

We would like to introduce our latest product. LED Door Sill and Rear plate. Constructed of stainless steel and high polished to a mirror finish.
These sills install over your existing brushed aluminum sill plate. The sills can be wired up to the courtesy interior light to allow illumination every time the door opens. :thumbsup:

~~IN STOCK and READY TO SHIP~~
Our SPECIAL introductory promotional price is as follows:

$275 for 3 pc. set (doors and rear sill) List-$330
$225 for 2 pc. set (doors only) List-$275
$85 for 1 pc. set (rear hatch sill only) List-$120

All pricing includes FREE SHIPPING in the U.S.
Please send all payments via PayPal ([email protected])
Thank you and we look forward to your patronage.

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
They are a bit pricey for something that just mounts on top.

Also, all of the accents in the car or even on the outside of the car (except Nissan emblems) are brushed aluminum, not chrome or polished. It doesn't match the car's personality.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hi, unfortunately these will not be offered in brushed finish.
The appeal of the sills are the illumination at night, which I may add, look awesome!! :thumbsup:

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The Polished LED Sill plates we are offering requires the factory OEM aluminum sill plates.
The LED plates overlay the factory aluminum plates therefore you MUST have the factory OEM aluminum sill plates.

We apologize for any confusion.

Thanks.

·
Registered
29 Posts
ive been looking for these, they are a bit more than i thought they would
be but. you will have a pm sent probely by tomorrow! :irock:

·
Registered
702 Posts
If the sills are high quality and fit right, I actually like the idea of it being an overlay. I however strongly disagree with a chrome finish instead of brushed aluminum. Big mistake

·
Registered
702 Posts
They are a bit pricey for something that just mounts on top.

Also, all of the accents in the car or even on the outside of the car (except Nissan emblems) are brushed aluminum, not chrome or polished. It doesn't match the car's personality.
+1

·
Premium Member
2,233 Posts
Prices are a bit high. I see the 3 piece set all over eBay for $189.

·
Registered
3,732 Posts
I got my 3 piece set off Ebay, brand new for $124 shipped about 2 months ago. They look awesome at night!

Here's a link if anyone's interested: Door Sills

And here's a pic or two of mine installed:

·
Registered
443 Posts
I too have mine that I bought from UNLIMITED Tunning! I love them. I wired the rear strut led to come on with my headlights. They rule. Just make sure you go ahead and buy better and thicker double sided tape. It just take to long with the tape and the solvent. lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts