Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got my new hotchkis springs today :irock: They look sweet. I'll post some picks later.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Are you doing the install yourself? Or is the missus helping you? :lol:

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Sep 12 2005, 06:12 PM
Are you doing the install yourself?  Or is the missus helping you? :lol:
[snapback]154564[/snapback]​

Ha Ha your :rolf2: If she was helping me I'd be doing this all day :banghead: :doh: :F-you: And then some of this :hump:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by sw150+Sep 12 2005, 07:20 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-SmoothZ
@Sep 12 2005, 06:12 PM
Are you doing the install yourself? Or is the missus helping you? :lol:
[snapback]154564[/snapback]​

Ha Ha your :rolf2: If she was helping me I'd be doing this all day :banghead: :doh: :F-you: And then some of this :hump:
[snapback]154568[/snapback]​

:nana: That order of bidness sounds about right! :wink:

·
Registered
3,089 Posts
yes pics and review asap.....are they softer/harder than stock, etc

i am so close to ordering these springs, especially now that i have my H&R spacers sorted

did u get the sways as well?

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
Nice!

:postpics:

The springs won't be a hard job if you've ever done a set before. The back is super-easy compared to the front.

·
Registered
1,635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Here is a pic of one of the front and one of the rear. I'll post some more pics when I put them on. And yes I plan on getting the sway bars soon.
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/sw150/DSC00897.jpg');}" />
screen.width*0.7) {this.resized=true; this.width=screen.width*0.7; this.alt='Click here to open new window';}" onmouseover="if(this.resized) this.style.cursor='hand';" onclick="if(this.resized) {window.open('http://i21.photobucket.com/albums/b261/sw150/DSC00898.jpg');}" />

1 - 10 of 10 Posts