Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,946 Posts
:welcome:
to post pictures , just go to a free hosting place like Image Shack , browse for the picture on your PC and then just LINK it to this forum :thumbsup:

or attach the pic straight from your PC by clicking "browse" button , make sure the pic is jpg type ..

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
Welcome to the site Ultra!

·
Registered
254 Posts
Congrats and welcome......Dave p.s., These forums are where I learned how to do all the cool stuff on a PC.....Time, Practice, and Patience.......It will all come in time......

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Sweet Z! And welcome! I hope you stick around for a long time!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Oops, double post. Well, let me just say welcome again! How long have you owned the Z and where are you located? :thumbsup:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Originally posted by SmoothZ@Dec 21 2004, 07:18 AM
Oops, double post.  Well, let me just say welcome again!  How long have you owned the Z and where are you located? :thumbsup:

thanks! i owned my Z since march 03, i'm currently at San Diego right now then i'll be goin to washington for a couple of months then off to Hawaii for several years. anybody go to GT live/ D1 this weekend? tight show!

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Woah, dude, that's one big ass cell phone you got there. How long you had that?

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Love your wheels, I want those exact ones, but I want that Ray's Metal Coat (or whatever its called), make 'em all shiney and sh*t.

What size/width/offset are they. THey look really sharp.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by Lo Fi Ched@Dec 21 2004, 07:44 AM
Woah, dude, that's one big ass cell phone you got there.  How long you had that?

cellphone? are you talkin about my multi-media remote?

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Another one from SD! That's two in a week here! I used to live in La Mesa. I think 'geary' is a new member here that's from SD. Now I understand your screenname.

I'll be recording the JGTC event when it comes out on Speed.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Originally posted by Lo Fi Ched@Dec 21 2004, 07:45 AM
Love your wheels, I want those exact ones, but I want that Ray's Metal Coat (or whatever its called), make 'em all shiney and sh*t.

What size/width/offset are they.  THey look really sharp.

thanks! the size front 19x9.5 rear 19x10.5 forgot my offset, let me get back at you on that...

·
Registered
1 Posts
:shiftdrive: i do not have a z yeat but i com frome fare away to lern about them .if every thang go as plained i shuld have my z at the end of this summer (cros my fangers) .i perty much wont to lern how much other people are puching out of ther zs so i can see how hard i will have to work to get hier nubers no afens ment by that coment. o one mor thang you all probibly know by now that i speel like a 8 year old sory its my brains folt i iam relly 19 fixing to be twinty.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts