Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!

My name is Tony I'm from Fort Campbell, KY. I bought my baby back in march '05; i've been over at my350Z. A buddy told me about you guys. Well my baby is a '03 PPW touring 6sp, black leather and pretty much every option except the navigation. I've done a couple mods and look forward to doing a couple more once I get back from deployment in a couple months. Right now I've got a cf nismo style spoiler, cf siebon TS-II hood and xerd test pipes. Here's where I 'd like some advice. I'm looking at geting the popcharger(109) and a utr pipe(140) but for the money I'm thinking I might as well go w/ a CAI? I'm also thinking about getting the alpha werks headers(675) and either the borla(850) or nismo exhaust(900). I'm pretty new I was wondering if anyone new of some better sites for pricing?

·
Premium Member
5,138 Posts
about time i start seeing some fellow 101st Soldiers on the boards. I have seen a few on post ( mine is the Silverstone with the NISMO spoiler) I got the JWT and after having a CAI on my old car, i like the way the JWT performs and sounds.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
thanks for the info guys....I decided to go w/ the injen CAI I got it off a guy brand new in box for 180 shipped

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Welcome and enjoy the Z. I also have an 03 PPW w/o nav (that's what 1% of my brain is for).

Stick around for more modding tips and hints. :shiftdrive:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
wtf :banghead: maybe i'm just an idot but why do I have to login in twice! I log in the first time and it ignores me liek i didn't even do anything and kicks me back to the welcome page. is this log in server just stupid or is there somthing wrong w/ the server? :werd: :banghead:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Originally posted by tonysZ33@Jun 21 2005, 03:12 PM
wtf :banghead:  maybe i'm just an idot  but why do I have to login in twice!  I log in the first time and it ignores me liek i didn't even do anything and kicks me back to the welcome page.  is this log in server just stupid or is there somthing wrong w/ the server? :werd:  :banghead:
[snapback]118742[/snapback]​

Maybe someone cleaned out your history and cache? I used to get that.

·
Registered
57 Posts
i've bought all my stuff though sport compact warehouse. i give them my lowest price i coud find and they usually match or beat it. pm me if you want the number the borla true dual from them was in the 700's, my friend bought it.

·
Registered
4,008 Posts
Originally posted by tonysZ33@May 23 2005, 05:59 AM
Hey guys!

My name is Tony I'm from Fort Campbell, KY.  I bought my baby back in march '05; i've been over at my350Z.  A buddy told me about you guys.  Well my baby is a '03 PPW touring 6sp, black leather and pretty much every option except the navigation.  I've done a couple mods and look forward to doing a couple more once I get back from deployment in a couple months.  Right now I've got a cf nismo style spoiler, cf siebon TS-II hood and xerd test pipes.  Here's where I 'd like some advice.  I'm looking at geting the popcharger(109) and a utr pipe(140) but for the money I'm thinking I might as well go w/ a  CAI?  I'm also thinking about getting the alpha werks headers(675) and either the borla(850) or nismo exhaust(900).  I'm pretty new I was wondering if anyone new of some better sites for pricing?
[snapback]105480[/snapback]​

As far as price, Alphawerks/Nexus at $675 is the cheapest you'll find. Borla true-dual cat-back is only $699 regular pricing at 300zxstore.com (they sell 350Z parts too), it's the best price i've found.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the advice guys........looks like I might be getting the borla sooner than I thought :irock: Also I found a performance shop in nashville that sells the Alpha's for $650 shipped :OMG:

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
ops I meant KY

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
here's some pic's of my car.......hopefully I'll get the RH J8's soon :irock:

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts