Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
What is the pant thing about?

If i leave the house today i'll go look at the white up close. Hopefully they will have a SS and PPW so i can decide.

But i did like ur post SmoothZ

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Just this stupid pants law that will give you a fine plus possible jail time for having your pants too low. These **** legislators have way too much time on their hands in this state and dont put their priorities in the right order.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
What wing is that? Looks a little like data systems but not sure.

·
Registered
5,408 Posts
Oh ok thats what it is then. Just looked at data systems. Pretty close though.
Heres a pic.

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #47
looks a lil similar, but the Stillen wing goes all the way to the bottom either eliminating the Nissan logo and 350Z or u add them to the Stillen wing. Plus Stillen wing carries all the way to the sides.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
The new base models now come standard with a wing. Saw one at the dealership the other week. They also come with new wheels that have those drilled holes look in the spokes. Can't remember if it's 6 or 7 spoke and whether they were 17's or 18's. If the wing is aftermarket, then I'm assuming that the car is used. It looks really clean from the pics you posted! How much?

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
<span style="color:darkblue">The drilled holes? Are you talking about the three Z dots? Those come on all 17" wheels. And are you sure the Base model you saw didn't just have the optional aero package installed? I test drove a Base model that had it, but it wasn't standard.</span>

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
I didn't really get a good look at it. Just took the word of the service manager at the time. Yeah, they had the 3 Z dots. It was def a base model, but you could be right about the additional aero package.

That's a lot of $$$ for the SS! And it's not even a Touring or Track! Fuzion, keep shopping!

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
There was another sticker with some other options that he could probably negotiate the price of too. Anyone know what a protection package is?

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
**** guys/girls. I thought i would finally come in and tell ya'll whats up. I of course didnt trade in my truck, but it did get keyed extremely bad on July 17th. I would love to fill this thread full of pics. But i wont, so i will link ya'll to my Yahoo photo gallery of the keying.

Yahoo - Keying Photos.

But, i was planned to go to Kansas in September for the Harley - Lightning TruckFest 2004 and i had a keyed up truck. So, i got it repainted!

New Paint Pictures

Since X-Mas i've added new tires and a 2/4 drop and soon adding orange LEDs underneath just in time for Autorama 2005 at Dallas Market Hall. Feb. 11 - 12 - 13
Most Recent Pics.

And then not only did i get a newly repainted truck, but i was unable to drive to it to school in the risk of it getting keyed again so i got a new car. A 2005 Mustang GT. Its silver. I should of gotten the Z, but i need the back seat for my nephew when i take him places. So thats what i've been up to.

Attached is a picture from the Unique Performance Fest car show. Hope ya'll dont mind me updating about all this.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,735 Posts
****! That is one **** of a key job. Did they get every freakin panel or what?

Good to see you back on the forums - hope you like your new paint job and hope you enjoy the autorama show.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Thanks guy, i dont know how much i will be on here but i like stopping by.

The story: I went into the movies with my g/f of the 3 months and we were going to see the Cinderalla Story. Well, i was in there for about 10 mins and my phone rang. It was my buddy Zach and i ignored it, he called again, i ignored it. He called again, i answered and all i heard was "DUDE UR TRUCK GOT KEYED!" So i ran out of the movie, down the hall and busted out hte doors and i saw all this. Spent about an hour or so in the parking lot after the cops got there and dusted for fingerprints (which didnt do crap) and yea. I have no clue who did, or any clue on who would of done it.

They got my passenger side doors and the bed side. Tailgate, and my tonneau cover.

So far i love the new paint job! Plus the new drop helps it look soooo much better!

41 - 60 of 60 Posts