Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,
Just got my Z last month a 2003 Chrome Silver Enthusiast 6speed with low mileage. Just did my first mod adding the JWT Popcharger. Would like to add some rims and exhaust next but can only add one thing a month to keep the wife happy! Really have enjoyed reading all the posts here and especially enjoy the ones from the south florida posters. I bought my car last month as a little therapy for myself. My dad just found out he had some really bad colon cancer so I needed to take my mind off that. He had the surgery and will be starting the chemo soon. But it is still rough the guy is 6'0 and weighs 139!!! So right now we are hoping he can gain some weight. Anyway sorry I did not post sooner but I will be on your great forum more now. Keep the shiny side up guys!!!![attachmentid=11165]

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am in the Pembroke Pines area bro, I saw the post about state road 27 love it out there. I live two blocks from it.

·
Registered
91 Posts
:welcome: :welcome:
nice car and i hope you enjoy it as much as i enjoy my car!
good luck with everything else that is going on man...must be super hard good luck

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Welcome. :welcome:

What you'll find here is Z info - and so much more. In my 3 months on these boards, I feel like family.

And family is what you need right now, as do I.

I'm dealing with a couple of family health issues, and this site (in addition to my hot rod) gives me a little time each day to relax and laugh a little.

We're here for you. :irock:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys the car is a great distraction gives you something to mess with. :cheers:
Anyway hope to add some new stuff to her soon she feels naked right now. By the way my wifes car a 2003 Jaguar X-Type has been sitting in my driveway with a bad starter since the day before Wilma Ripped threw here. This car has been a complete nightmare. Waiting for Alpine Jaguar to get power back to pick her up. Been thinking about upgrading the wife to the g35 sedan any thoughts?

·
Premium Member
12,469 Posts
:welcome: to the site and congrats on the Z purchase.

Hope the prognosis for your Dad is favorable.

·
Registered
11 Posts
I have a friend with a G35 and he loves it. I have driven a G35 coupe and thats what made me decide to buy the Z.

yeah i test drove both the g35 and the z, but im sorry the z feels so much better.. you feel the car so much, like balls to the wall kinda deal..

i like the look of the g35 but i like the feel of the power thatthe z has.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts