Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,176 Posts
Murray - thanks for posting this info. I was not aware that the latest issue of Speed had been relesed.
I would really like to see this GTR from several angles prior to passing judgement on it. However, I feel that the pumped front guards are a little disconnected in design terms from the rest of the car. I like the rear guards though.
No matter which engine Nissan select for the GTR, it will be a quick car. With a claimed minimum of 300kW, it seems that every Japanese manufacturer has ignored the self imposed 206kW power limit - wish that had ignored that limit with the 350Z!!!
Looking at all the photos of the performance Nissans, I honestly believe that the Z is the best looking vehicle Nissan has ever designed to date.

·
Registered
74 Posts
I like it. Im sure it will evolve bit more by the time it hits the showrooms, but i like the concept. Kinda like a Z with small back seats :doghouse:

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
That cover picture is actually a photoshop of an Aston Martin.. I ran across a thread about it a while back. Wish I had saved the link, but it showed the original AM car and the GTR photoshop.. it is no doubt the same picture

·
Registered
785 Posts
Bring it on!!!!
No 206kw limit anymore in Japan from Jan 05!!!!
Now we should start seeing real monsters emerging!!!!

Watch out HSV!!! YeeHaa!!!

·
Registered
16,332 Posts
zboy, no actually it is the cover picture.. I have never seen the pic in the link you posted.. I am 100% sure the cover picture is an Aston Martin photoshop..I will look for the pic

·
Registered
1,154 Posts
Originally posted by toykilla@Jan 19 2005, 03:38 PM
zboy, no actually it is the cover picture.. I have never seen the pic in the link you posted.. I am 100% sure the cover picture is an Aston Martin photoshop..I will look for the pic

toykilla:

I second that one!!! Saw the same thread as you on the other forum!

cheers,

richie

1 - 12 of 12 Posts