Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was going to order a new grille for my Z yesterday, but I wasn't sure if it will work with my front mask. Part of the installation clips for the mask connect around the grill, so I'm not sure if it will fit with a new grille. Any one have any experience with this?

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
What type of grille? I would seriously doubt that you could use the "mask" or bra w/ an aftermarket grille. The hooks that go inside the OEM grille area are pretty fat, don't know that they would hook onto an aftermarket grille.

And for future reference, if you are looking to get a radiator cooling panel or air guide, the bra won't work w/ those either.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I havn't decided on the exact grille yet, but I agree I dont think it will fit either way. Should of got the clear bra.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Really? That I didn't know. Doesn't look like an option for me anyways. I either remove the mask, and let my paint chip, or buy a clear bra and put the one I just bought aside. Not happening

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
I was just telling one of my girlfriends that if I could do it all over again, I'd leave the bra on and not get the air guide, or go clear bra. I have so many rock chips on my front bumper and hood that it looks like I drove straight thru a fence. Show car she is no more, track time! :shiftdrive:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts