Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have be thinking that I want my Z to Stand out just a little more, And I am getting Tired of my Front Lip, So I am thinking about getting the Vertex Front bumper. So what do you think? Will this look good with every thing else I have done to my Z or will it just be to much?

this is apc's car and one of the best looking Z around

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,137 Posts
looks pretty decent. i take it the pipes on the front are from the FMIC correct?? also if there was no FMIC the side parts would make a decent spot for a set of fogs

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Originally posted by toykilla@Feb 7 2004, 05:57 PM
i like the vertex front end.. i also like the tommy kaira front end

the Vertex is not as "happy" as the tommy kaira Front

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I'm not sure if i like the Kenstyle front or Not, almost to "Italian" for the Z

Attachments

·
Registered
587 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Originally posted by Steve350Z@Feb 7 2004, 05:54 PM
looks pretty decent.  i take it the pipes on the front are from the FMIC correct??  also if there was no FMIC the side parts would make a decent spot for a set of fogs

I also like the Fabulous Front end, this is what I would go with if I wanted Fog lights

Attachments

·
Registered
538 Posts
OK... I like the Vertex.

Hey 350, this is what I was talking about when I said "an extension of the stock".

The Vertex is very clean and simple. Thanks Chaz.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I think the vertex is probably the cleanest front kit for the Z that's not just a lip spoiler. Whoever has that DB with the blue 5zigens -- that's gotta be the hottest Z out there -- TT'd, kitted, rolllin on dubs, clean etc... Wow!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts