Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
not sure if any of you have ever heard of this exhaust, but it's a division on Dee Zee after market truck parts... well i was unsure of what to think at first but i got it and it looks to be of exceptional build quality, it highly impresses me. actually it looks as good if not better than the DC sports exhaust i bought for my SRT4... sorry the batteries in my digital camera are dead but i got a few before it completely died on me... oh yeh headers and exhaust were spereate, and my intake from them i think i'll be getting tomorrow and the parts go on this weekend :shiftdrive:

before pics, here is their web site, www.performance-trends.com they have a sound clip of the exhaust on the car there too, it sounds rather bad ass so i can't wait till it's on, and i'll take more pics then too...

sorry they're dark too, it is like midnight here and i just got home with it...

if you want to see anything on it like welds or anything i'll be picking up more batteries, but it def. is of outstanding build quality

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
[/quote]

yeh i was thinking the same thing, but if you go to this page, at the bottom there is actually a sound clip there of it http://www.performance-trends.com/catback_exhaust.htm but since i'm in bands i have some decent recording equipment so i'll do some of my own and have em posted up as soon as i get it on the car

·
Registered
5,437 Posts
Nice, what kinda music are ya into? I was in a few punk rock bands when I was a kid..

Even if it is raspy, it will still sound good. How do ya think GT cars sound? :lol:

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
[/quote]

yeh exactly... i don't think i've heard any exhaust on a Z i have not liked yet...

but i'm actually in like punk/indy/rock bands... i just got back from a studio down in maryland between washington dc and baltimore. the studio gets a really nice sound so we took the 4 hour trip and spent the week or so in a hotel... i just wish we would have finished it all this week...

·
Registered
56 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
well the whole exhaust this weekend is going to have to be put on hold... i forgot i have an appointment this wednesday to take the car to the dealership for problems i've been having with the VDC, ABS, SLIP and BRAKE lights all coming on when it rains and i'm unfortunatly out in it... i usually don't even drive it in the rain but i was like 4 hours from home and my turbo Integra GS-R is not a car to take that far away from home... anways... it'll be up next weekend, anyone know how hard it is to do headers on this? i heard it's a real pain in the ass...

oh and has anyone heard their Z run with the Y pipe back completely off the car? sounds awesome haha i wanna run it around like that just to hear it haha

1 - 7 of 7 Posts