Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well this past Friday I Graduated UTI with Automotive w/ Nissan Advance Training. I was planning on going back to Kuwait but they had no positions available. I started applying at local Nissan and Infiniti dealerships. This is not what I wanted to do. I was fortunate to be contacted by Jason at EnglandGreen Corp. EnglandGreen specializes in higher performance for the C5 & C6 Corvettes. Yesterday I interviewed with them and will be starting Tuesday. I'm looking forward to learning about the C5/C6 Corvette and helping customers achieve their high performance needs.

·
Registered
15 Posts
QUOTE (Robert_K @ Nov 15 2009, 06:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=586641
Well this past Friday I Graduated UTI with Automotive w/ Nissan Advance Training. I was planning on going back to Kuwait but they had no positions available. I started applying at local Nissan and Infiniti dealerships. This is not what I wanted to do. I was fortunate to be contacted by Jason at EnglandGreen Corp. EnglandGreen specializes in higher performance for the C5 & C6 Corvettes. Yesterday I interviewed with them and will be starting Tuesday. I'm looking forward to learning about the C5/C6 Corvette and helping customers achieve their high performance needs.

Congratulations Robert,
Next thing you know you will be stickin' a LSX in a Z. :happywink:

Cheers,
SARGE

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:clap: Nice, Robert! Will you be staying in Texas?

·
4,328 Posts
I think this might be a difficult transition for you Robert.

Though the C5/C6 Corvette is often praised for it's engine, racing heritage, and ability to provide an excellent "bang for the buck" driving experience... it is often dogged by complaints of it's rough ride quality and the cheap materials used in its interior. This is completely unlike the 350Z which is ... well... er... wait a sec....

On second thought, you will be right at home. Good luck in your new life.

-Ronin Z

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:lol: I was wondering what the difference was between the C5 and the Z33 (interior). No matter, I still like the Z and don't have too many complaints about the interior.

So when do you start?

·
Registered
110 Posts
Thats great to hear you found something Robert. Right now its especially rough trying to find a new job. I am thankful I have a job, and a good one at that. I wish you luck with it. Now you can report back with all the horror stories about the new vettes.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
We did this C6Z a couple weeks ago. The video doesn't do this car justice on how sexy it sounds!!!

2006 Z06 EnglandGreen Whiplash II cam™, Headers, high flow cats, CAI, stock heads

555rwhp, 491rwtq

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ENsfzvS6b8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/0ENsfzvS6b8&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xcfcfcf&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
All NA? Very nice. I'm not surprised that the engine can pump out that much HP with those mods.

·
Premium Member
2,562 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Dec 24 2009, 12:08 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=588694
All NA? Very nice. I'm not surprised that the engine can pump out that much HP with those mods.
Yeap... N/A! The heads are holding it back. If the owner replace the heads we think it could be close if not 600whp.

And we finished this car today. Still waiting on the video.

'07 C6 ZO6 EnglandGreen Mayhem II cam, American Racing headers, high flow cats, Vararam, Stock heads

552rwhp 511rwtq

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Can you post pics of the cars, or are you allowed? I like pics. :)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts