Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have changed my emblems and these are new on the market. they have a satin finish for those that arent into chrome. these can be purchased at http://www.courtesyparts.com in either satin or chrome finish. i think these look way better than the other emblems IMO. what do you all think?

before:

After:

chrome lovers:

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I'm liking the chrome. I know what my next purchase from Courtesy is....

·
Registered
790 Posts
wow - what will that courtesy parts think of next - just kidding. looks great - I will have to trade my chrome ones in for the satin ones - so if anyone wants some chrome z emblems I will have them up for sale by the end of the weekend

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
[/quote]

LOL had to ask , the reason i didnt take a full view was b/c my car is dirty as **** and z-salesman can vouch for that. i will take one tomorrow for you guys

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
[/quote]

duh..I forgot I saw them on Lucy last year at the ECZA meet. They look great in person!

·
Registered
199 Posts
I got the chrome ones for Xmas and put them on my SB. They def make a big difference on dark colors. Much better than the standard OEM ones.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
first used a hot air gun to heat the old emblem up and then pulled it off. then use some goo gone and wipe off the adhesive left behind

·
Premium Member
17,697 Posts
I tried removing my emblem from the rear, but figured it would take a little time. I've removed the 350z emblem and the front emblem with no problem. I may have to try the heat gun like you Jaysen.

Those emblems look awesome BTW! :irock:

·
Registered
153 Posts
Don't forget to use the dental floss once the emblem has been heated up well.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts