Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
wow i just found my new audio setup! will be happening sometime in the near future

features:
6.5" LCD touchscreen!! (motorized)
dvd/cd/cdr/cdrw/mp3
3 amp preouts
navigation input
cd changer controls
sirius radio controls
kenwood music keg controls

·
Registered
587 Posts
Hey If you get that and Get it in, Let me know. I want one of those headunits too. let me Know if we could get them cheaper if we get them at the same time. I will need it installed as well.

·
Administrator
16,332 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ill ask around and see what we can do on price. Crutchfield is one of the highest price places, but they are great on warrenty stuff.

I have some friends in the business and I might be able to get a price cut for us.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I would definitely be in on any group buy for this. I saw this unit on the cover of Crutchfield when it came in last week and thought it would look perfect in the Z's double din opening.

·
Registered
22 Posts
thanks

I am going to pick up a Z next month and was pricing out different options, I was thinking of going with that setup over the stock nav.

·
Registered
6,259 Posts
yea definitely go with that setup, toykilla made a center console for that HU and has a how to on how to build it. the how to is located in the featuers section up top. You can aso see that HU in toykilla's car somewhere on this site. ill try to find it for ya

1 - 20 of 37 Posts