Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
761 - 767 of 767 Posts

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Just wait till you get a taste on how the site is run. I think I have about 200 posts on there and I have been a member on there longer than I have been on here if that says anything....lol....actually this site was created b/c Josh and Jaysen got sick of the "politics" over there and started this site. It's all good though, you can't even type 350z-tech.com on there and have it show up, the cuss word filter blanks it out lol.....

·
Registered
8,295 Posts
Adorable Terri!

Did 3 miles again today for our family walk. Was a little easier today than yesterday. even put a job into it! :eek:
Sammy is doing ok too! We're happy she's not limping!!
Visited a friend and did some writing also today! And a bunch of laundry *beeping at me now*
And now for some more writing I think... working on adding to an old story of mine :) Yippee!!

Hope everyone has a great night! I'll be vegging with the tele when my brain runs dry for words for the story...
:wavey:

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #764
QUOTE (eTraxx @ Jan 31 2010, 03:32 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=590995
Thought this was cool. Here's a link to a free download so you can read Kindle books on your PC. Found by accident .. just thought I would share. Those who don't read could care less I imagine so this is for the 'others' ..
That is cool if a person just had a computer AND likes to read. I now have a Kindle AND books, so I'm cool with that. Good find.

QUOTE (92K1500 @ Jan 31 2010, 04:20 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=590999
Kinda like you did to me? lol

I already have 10 posts and haven't been flamed yet. :thumbsup:

There is lots of good information over there, they have games, and it is almost always active. I hate how forums die at night while I'm awake. That one stays fairly active all night long.
lol.... I never flamed you.

It's a very active forum over there if you can put up with all the threads on newsflashes, politics, sex drama, food dilemmas, and grooming standards.

That site actually censors out this one.

I think most of my posts there are in the regional section.

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
Discussion Starter #765
Terri, that is one cute pic. I think we have a pic of Brandon sleeping on my chest, too. It's a classic pic no matter what.

OMG, my right leg feels like it wants to collapse. This is not good. I need massage therapy or something. Definitely a visit to the chiro.

Had a guest over for dinner. I cooked as usual. This time, it was tempura using shrimp, zucchini, bell peppers, mushrooms, asparagus, sweet potato, and red onions. :drool:

·
Registered
143 Posts
QUOTE (SmoothZ @ Jan 31 2010, 07:59 PM) index.php?act=findpost&pid=591007
lol.... I never flamed you.

It's a very active forum over there if you can put up with all the threads on newsflashes, politics, sex drama, food dilemmas, and grooming standards.

That site actually censors out this one.

I think most of my posts there are in the regional section.
I meant this forum. I got my initiation period. Now everyone just ignores me :)

I'm pretty sure I said 350z-tech on there and it didn't blank it out.

And I mainly stay in the tech and regional areas. I'm more into helping people out in the audio/electronic/maintenance/engine stuff than reading the bs I see in the OT section. I've been in a conversation today with a guy wanting to put a new system in his car and he is wanting to put some high end speakers in and wants to power them with a walmart amp. lol

And I need something new to do because my home forum is having server issues and 4/5ths of the time you can't get a page to load faster than 10 minutes. I wish the admin (who I've called today) would hurry and fix the **** server. lol I moved to that forum when the first one I was on had a bunch of server issues and you could never get on the site. Now this one is doing the same and I've moved from audio forums to 350z forums.

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

761 - 767 of 767 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.