Nissan 370Z Tech Forums banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, just got my Z in April and love it. Found this site while searching on the web, its great and alot of helpful info. Thanx!!! Maybe Ill see some of you from the Pittsburgh area around sometime, I am up that way every now and then.

·
Registered
151 Posts
welcome there's alot of great info this site! People are alot more helpfull here!

·
Premium Member
35,304 Posts
:welcome: Stick around and you'll be addicted. Terri/Jinxxycat is near Pittsburgh.

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by jdm299@Jul 3 2005, 03:52 PM
Hello, just got my Z in April and love it. Found this site while searching on the web, its great and alot of helpful info. Thanx!!! Maybe Ill see some of you from the Pittsburgh area around sometime, I am up that way every now and then.
[snapback]126019[/snapback]​

WHOO HOO! Yet another Pittsburgh area Z! :party: :shiftdrive: :chorusline: :clap: :drink2: :beer: :cheers: :wave:

:welcome: We sure are racking up quite the number of Z's here in DaBurgh....when shall we organize a meet? :clap: I am still planning to get out to BeaveRun in August for flat out Friday...anyone else in???? :yourock: We could be the BNGZ club!!! (black n gold......:wink: ) SCZC (steel city Z club) :rolf2: OH the possiblitlies I see in the future :wavey: Welcome and stick around, this group is the beat! :irock:

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
:wavey: Welcome to the best 350Z Site on the net!!! :cheers:

Be sure to let us know if there is anything you need or if you have any questions!

All of us will be glad to help! :clap:

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Originally posted by jinxxycat+Jul 4 2005, 09:02 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-illz33
@Jul 4 2005, 01:45 PM
haha.. i was wondering how long that would take...
[snapback]126341[/snapback]​

:nana: :nana: :nana: Dude you know it! :lmfao: :lmfao: :helpsmilie:

A more than special WELCOME to all the PGH Z's in the hizzzouse! :clap: :irock: :cheers:
[snapback]126418[/snapback]​

haha.. no doubt jinxxy..

this one's in my neck of the woods too... odd. very odd..

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
illz33 I dont see too many Zs around here, a silver and black roadsters are the only two ive seen around. Maybe we will cross paths sometime

jinxxycat thanks for the big welcome and thank you all, looking forward to meeting some of you.

:cheers: :goodtimes:

·
Registered
36,128 Posts
Originally posted by jdm299@Jul 6 2005, 10:23 AM
illz33 I dont see too many Zs around here, a silver and black roadsters are the only two ive seen around. Maybe we will cross paths sometime

jinxxycat thanks for the big welcome and thank you all, looking forward to meeting some of you.

:cheers:        :goodtimes:
[snapback]127332[/snapback]​

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :irock: :irock: :irock:

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by illz33@Jul 6 2005, 01:53 PM
why wait until fall?
[snapback]127468[/snapback]​

Because he's been bitten by the Jersey bug and won't be back your way until then

·
Premium Member
6,474 Posts
Originally posted by DiRN+Jul 6 2005, 02:06 PM-->
<!--QuoteBegin-illz33
@Jul 6 2005, 01:53 PM
why wait until fall?
[snapback]127468[/snapback]​

Because he's been bitten by the Jersey bug and won't be back your way until then
[snapback]127477[/snapback]​

hrmm.. ok then.. i missed that memo.. :)

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
Originally posted by illz33@Jul 6 2005, 02:49 PM
hrmm.. maybe he's going to jersey??

he's in NC now..
[snapback]127512[/snapback]​

Actually he's been in Jersey for quite some time since he's working in NYC for the summer

1 - 20 of 40 Posts